Find massive gold deposit

>find massive gold deposit
>colonialism ended can do with it what you want
>immediately give it to the chinese

Attached: d4df97fc1c539b202dcee151acb446a6.png (412x189, 51.07K)

Chinks don't build up these shitholes for free OP, there was always going to be some payment required

nope
now is a time for african solidarity
we should mine it, chinese are outsiders and dont belong in our continent

Attached: 1630899011905.jpg (2048x1363, 490K)

what should they do with it if not sell it? china is ready to use the gold for manufacturing electronics. Google says about 11 percent of all gold is used for industrial purposes. China has the means to use gold for industry. Uganda does not

the only place chinks belong to is an unmarked mass grave

Post hand

Attached: 156A03F6-6475-459D-A53D-DA107E566643.jpg (523x801, 253.8K)

A Chinese firm purchased the rights. China isn't building military bases there or threatening invasions

Based
Rather chinks than wh*tes

At least they actually do it you fucking retard. The US and Europe just uses Africa to set up 501c3 non profits and make literally billions of dollars tax exempt via these organizations. They send things like used clothes and bandaids because those things don't actually help africans in the long term and will maintain the status quo. Compare this to the investment that the US made into Europe after WW2, there was no water bottles or sandals being sent over there. It was actual investment in infrastructure. That's what China is doing now, and they are making huge inroads into African economies. It's arguably predatory, but easily better than the garbage "aid" that the west gives. And it's no worse than what France/Netherlands continues to do with their former colonies

there was a canadian mining company operating a gold mine here years ago (barricks gold I thnk?) they were caught breaking health and safety and also some environmental regulations a few times, until they eventually spilled several kilos of mercury, they got their license instantly revoked and a Chinese firm won the rights for that mine
funny

Attached: pepe-tired-coffee.png (657x527, 341.45K)

it should go to Indians so they can make more of those golden temples

India already does stuff like this in africa but instead of gold they mine coal and other raw materials to feed India's growing economy

Uganda has always been historically Chinese territory.

I don't understand why anybody was survived they're allowing China to come in to mine their gold.

>They send things like used clothes and bandaids because those things don't actually help africans in the long term and will maintain the status quo.
Donations to Africa generally hurt their economy, actually. For example, flooding Africa with second hand clothing undermines their domestic textile industries; often driving them out of business

Anglos seethe about that too funnily enough because muh muslims and muh human rights.

this is the same debunked argument people make about the welfare state hurting people by providing them with everything they need

The welfare state is bad though

I was told that in an international development economics class (elective). They used it as an example of bad or counterproductive foreign aid

Deboonked by whom, some Twitter retard you follow?

You need to go back Zhang

Hope you think that next time you have a border dispute kek.

He's right. You do belong in an unmarked grave.

so you're saying we should get rid of all the anti dumping and anti trust laws so that countries can provide cheaper products, yes?

>now you remember CIA toppled Sukarno just so Freeport can mine there

Based. Ugandans will do the work for us. Once they see that the Chinese are stealing their jobs, gold and occupying their villages they'll just tear down the site and throw the Chinese workers head first into the pit.

Remember that everything is morally justified against the Chinese

how did the gold market react?

>our continent
Nigga you’re jewish, and Israel sterilizes Ethiopian women

Attached: DCD512BE-FCD7-4456-99CC-16F6ED770018.png (396x385, 148.63K)

>by providing them with everything they need
Thats exactly the problem you fucking retard

The chinese lobby paid NGOs to talk shit about Barrick Gold. Notice how they to the exact same shit, but no one talks about those mining companies anymore.

welfare state is fucking disastrous