The most influential Turk in the world

The most influential Turk in the world

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 127.15K)

I'm watching him right now

Man puts right wing grifters to shame.

I'm conservative but I like to watch him for the lols

based

Attached: image_2022-07-08_021625588.png (640x479, 598.03K)

Too pussy to fight Hyde for 2.5 million and donate it to charity.

he is based he just trick leftists and get their money, then live in luxury homes and bang American pussies

man truly living his American dream

who is it

Hyde fell off + he's white + ratio

What would not tricking leftists be

>bang American pussies
hes an incel

Use to watch, but his dodging of Sam Hyde really opened my eyes to his cowardice.

>Hyde fell off + he's white + ratio

Imagine having to cope this bad over the fact that this roach is a pussy

Attached: 1657167419726.png (750x1334, 3.63M)

why his head so small though

My boss (early 20s) listened to him with no earbuds at work sometimes. I hate this guy and Turks are not white.

He's hot I would suck his cock and swallow

Liking or disliking Hasan is an intelligence test and every zoomoid has failed

This guy is a human blackpill.

>has a harem of million of woman
>constant retarded takes
>hypocrite
>kids and man and the harem gift him money to the point the guy becomes millionaire
>all this because millimeter of bones

Remember kids, dont contribute to society, its over

Attached: 1644090899314.jpg (537x608, 51.1K)

bros… i just found out about abortion. that shit sucks. tune in at 3pm, we’ve got a lot to talk about. neoliberals, elon musk, master chef and my boy Mizkif. LET’S GOOO!!!

Attached: 8746B5E6-5CB8-4908-B938-DAF8FFE32362.jpg (1080x1701, 1M)

tbf hyde would absolutely and literally kill him. have you seen hyde lately? he’s packed a lot of volume and has been doing cardio+boxing for almost a year. and at 6 foot 5 he looks like an actual monster.

Do people see that he is like Ben Shapiro in how he is mostly just a political entertainer?
I am pretty sure most of his stream "Takes" are just hammed up for entertainment purposes

And? He can always stop the fight and donate those 2.5 million follars to left-wing charities

He won't because he is a faggot

yeah his body looks absolutely incredible

Attached: Capture.jpg (820x863, 222.74K)

This dude literally hangs out with high profile politicians and congress people, as well as A list celebrities (Grimes).

Why do you retards think he'd waste time with your shitty failed comedian eceleb, lmao.

Besides his live viewers and Twitter tankie zoomer, everyone else in the “online politics” space has caught up to the fact that he’s a dummy. He’s now considered mostly a popular news streamer. Nobody takes his political takes seriously anymore and I think he himself knows that.

>most influential
Yeah to Internet zoomers. No one else cares about him.

Charities are not left-wing. The whole concept of a charity is inherently right-wing lmao