French cars are only sold in third/second world countries, a saying goes "to buy French is to buy twice"

French cars are only sold in third/second world countries, a saying goes "to buy French is to buy twice".

What have we done wrong, bros? We are known as the country of luxury but none of our cars manage to impose themselves on the market, is it over?

Attached: ds-9-1-1024x480.jpg (1024x480, 125.37K)

french cars are terrible.

Pls buy our cars bro, we are ALLIES after all

french products are terrible in general

Japs and Germans have better cars

>those hearts
is it a false historic designed by a teenage girl? was it originally like that? I doubt it

Attached: 234729348.jpg (764x437, 110.02K)

why arent french cars sold in usa?

It's not retouched

We try to sell our cars but americans ppl dont want so we left

French car brands have the best names.

Peugeot and DS make pretty nice cars, I'm not sure about where that bad propaganda comes from but I don't think they're any different nowadays in terms of wuiality comapred to other non-french brands.

Isn't the Nissan Leaf a rebadged French car? That would be the only electric I would buy if I was forced to get one

Most recent customer satisfaction surveys tend to favour French cars over German and Japanese ones, as with everything it's just propaganda.

I know nothing about French vehicles. I assume they're weird and terrible like FIAT.

Here we have a saying that goes "as long as it's not French".

rude

The old Yaris was sold here but the new one is just a rebadged Mazda 2 built in Mexico.

French cars are kino. Literally bursting with SOVL.

Attached: Renault 5 Turbo 2.jpg (1280x640, 184.13K)

I drive a peugeot

As a mechanic, I can confirm you cars suck ass.

The Peugeot never set up a proper dealer network. Citroen was essentially banded from selling in the US due to some law about bumper height. Renault was on the verge of taking over AMC and had a fair presence in the US but their president was assassinated by communists and they pull out soon after.

Attached: bessegeorges-action-directe.jpg (787x509, 29.84K)

>but their president was assassinated by communists and they pull out soon after
didnt know about this, why they always have to ruin everything?