They look Arab

250 FUCKING YEARS
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emirate_of_Sicily

Attached: Italy_1000_AD.svg.png (1024x1470, 460.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siculo-Arabic
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you will never be european
you'll always be a sandnigger
you'll always be a raghead

Attached: __remilia_scarlet_touhou_drawn_by_60mai__a76caa86c2b51494b6b4e763e7cd6409.png (700x714, 336.7K)

Cope, Roger II of Sicily had a harem made up entirely of Muslim women lmfao

What would Caesar think of this map?

You will never be Roman again. Nobody here cares about Europe and racial shit. Also Saudi Arabia is richer than Italy, the rag clothes is you

Attached: clochard.jpg (1600x1021, 729.46K)

He will so furious that he's probably gonna genocide most of shitalians. Good riddance

you want to be white so badly. the cope is 1000x more pathetic than amerimutts.

Sicilians are older than BC times, the later muslims were progromed and expelled. Saudis are low IQ monstroties and no amount of oil money can change that

who cares about sicily who was under the normans for longer and nobody going to say they are nordic

thats not even true and your country is close to collapse my monkey friend

Another day another shitskin coping about his superiors...

>You will never be Roman again.
How does one lose its ancestry or gain it back??
>Nobody here cares about Europe and racial shit.
dude, Any Forums is a board for colouring European borders
>Also Saudi Arabia is richer than Italy, the rag clothes is you
Saudis have extreme wealth disparity and they aren't even fucking equal in GDP Per Capita!

Cope by bringing up Americans. Whiter than you, greasy wop with Arab blood

Literally my ancestor ruling Sicily and raping Italian women :)

Attached: 1920px-Prokudin-Gorskii-19.jpg (1920x1660, 908.01K)

Meant for

Fuck wrong one again I give up

are you stupid
also whiter than you i am alpine master race unlike las creatura des los amerindia like you fat landwhale

I think Italians were white when they built the Roman empire and started the Renaissance. But after the Renaissance Arabs and Mongols kinda fucked up their genetics and today most Italians look like pic related.
So OP, it's your fault if modern Italians will never be able to build empires or start scientific and artistic revolutions like the Renaissance.

Attached: Saraceno-Rosario-cl.74.jpg (385x474, 59.13K)

>Genghis looks down and see this thiccums mudslime ruling some steppe shithole as his last ancestor
>hfw

Attached: 826.png (600x800, 25.6K)

you shouldnt think you are a latrino in fucking japan of all places think about this mister sergeantez

Ok north Italian. But my heritage is from Britain and Scandinavia

Arabs and mongol after the renaissance? Dayum, you need to open a history book turkroach

>you shouldnt think you are a latrino in fucking japan of all places think about this mister sergeantez

Attached: aryans.jpg (1080x1052, 373.3K)

>So OP, it's your fault if modern Italians will never be able to build empires or start scientific and artistic revolutions like the Renaissance.
I know, it's really sad and I want to fix that. The only way for it to happen is for Italians to stop larping as White and embracing their Arab heritage, and I promise we will be best friends and give them all the money they need.
would be awesome if they spoke Arabic again, but it's not needed.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siculo-Arabic

both are mudhutt good for nothing places until the italian man arrived to civilized them
so whats your point
runes lost to latin letters
thor lost to jesus
mudhuts lost to actual houses

hilu fitusu. nun rispunniti cumpari

>Arabs and mongol after the renaissance? Dayum, you need to open a history book turkroach

Attached: 100% Aryan.jpg (238x366, 43.56K)

struck a nerve uh
also bringing neapolitans down as a venetian can only make me happy not that a latrino as you can understand this

>How does one lose its ancestry or gain it back??
Italy suffered from immigrations. At best Italians have indirect Roman ancestry.

Holy kek Italians are so thin skinned

Attached: 1656809349618.png (1280x720, 654.66K)

Arabs invaded Sicily long after the romans though

Attached: icegif-340.gif (220x220, 573.67K)

it is always people without history like you or new worlders who attack us
actual civilizations comrades like iran or greek leave us to be

I accept the superiority of ancient med culture. But i am more huwhite
Also did the Arabs not used to have a flourishing civilization and empire?

cmq i napoletani sono ariani
he has his timelines mixed up. The emirate of sicily (which wasn't even arab) ended 400 years before the renaissance began.

>iran
no they didn't lol

you are not more white as white is a meaningless mutt word and for skin tone wise i am whiter than you as i am the fairest on the fitzegerald scale already

Spera 'Ddiu ca t' a vveniri 'nfrùsciu ca a gghittari fora magari l'ugna de pedi e mi ti s'annu a scuagghiari i pila do culu ppu sfozzu!

>you want to be white so badly
I-im white show skin brownie

Attached: E9446D4D-F9E4-4933-8C76-60498F31EF69.jpg (1029x1372, 234.2K)

Norman-arab art was pure kino. I think Sicily should become independent and restore the old multicultural norman kingdom.

Attached: CF75BA22-2BBB-40C7-B539-B03AD168BB5B.jpg (2024x2392, 602.25K)

dont talk terrone with me latrino
i hope a japanese nationalist indirectly seppuku you

do you speak any Scandinavian languages? how are you preserving your heritage?
he just copied it from a website

thats white in saudi arabia lmao
you guys are as deluded as mexicans

Italians and Irish weren't considered white in America which is a 56% white mutt country, what kind of mental gymnastics led them to think they're white in this day and age?

They should embrace their Arab roots and enjoy comfy life. There are many Arab Christians in the middle East, so they wouldn't even have to convert to Islam.

Lol you are the only terrone here, my cumpà.

Kek show skin

i dont care for american soldiers they are lower than journalists to me and journalists are among the most evil beings to begin with

desu it is funny you think you are even remotely european
i thought at least saudis were proud of being arabs i guess you are like slavs

I want to marry your sis pl0x
state ur tribe and city

>t. raped by Germans
Latins and Arabs were both at the top of the world and then you fell, Italy and other southern euro countries are only better then MENA now from Germanic gibs

Typical Italian foot :)

Attached: A03CED73-CB10-46E7-AE33-FB1046FF248E.jpg (4032x3024, 3.84M)

Go back to africa

Not him but where did he say he's european? having a white pigment =/= being the same race that will go extinct(inshallah)

Shove it up your arses shitalians

Are you tarded?

germans dont have the monopoly on fair skin or fair eyes especially when those two stuff predates the formation of the german language by thousands of years
german is only an ugly language not a race

I’m literally white and half European suck my dick brownie cope and seethe

Attached: 82D41BF6-E930-4978-942F-9F1BB261CAFA.jpg (354x744, 55.16K)

uhh that doesn't add up to 100%