What do you think motivates anti-Chinese racism?

What do you think happened in their personal life to cause them such anger at Chinese people?

How did the existence of China personally affect them in a negative way?

Attached: chinese woman 2.jpg (1000x667, 101.17K)

Westoids can seethe all they want. BRICS is the future

Attached: 1657186965839.jpg (1024x498, 43K)

The Chinese.

They are scared and jealous

Attached: US_demonizing_China.jpg (640x653, 152.48K)

for every one of these, there are 80 white "men" doing the same thing

unironically true
I didn't really have an opinion on anti china sentiment until I realized how China is the new Japan and India is the new China

da jooz

Covid and they being geopolitical enemies in general. Not that America is better whatsoever, there's just no good guy to root for anymore

This board is obsessed with Asian men and women. I screenshot a few just for a short period of time in this afternoon. Why are Any Forumsbros so crazy about East Asians?

Attached: 48B3F0D4-DDE0-4764-8909-07D08D831D25.jpg (1080x8613, 1.56M)

>asian women
They are cute and most men desire to be with them.
>asian men
No idea

China is literally funding propaganda classes in Canada

China (the CCP) lies and steals and attack their neighbours and then cry about being victims. Chinese incels in the West also take out their anger over being incels by sucking off the CCP. It’s all projection.

lmao
>muh stealing
Copy right and intellectual property are spooks.
>muh attacking
Taiwan is rightful Chinese clay

this

Their diaspora shit up this board constantly

yo not to be one of 'those' people, but have you ever used wechat?

they have this thing called 'channels'. its like tiktok or some shit, you can scroll through random videos by random chinese.

im not joking when i say of the 'cute' videos involving animals, over-half of them involve 'joke violence' like smacking the animal as a joke, or weird border-line cruel pranks on animals.

i know wechat channels is probably lowest common denominator, but lowest common denominator chinese culture seems absolutely fucking wild, like there doesn't seem to be much rules about anything, videos that would get your thrown in social prison in the west are just flying around getting laughing crying emojis in china social media.

but i guess i mean to say, from my perspective, japanese culture is miles away from chinese culture.

current chinese culture seems to very much be 'whatever i can get away with, is right'.

They look different from me therefore I hate them.

Fuck, i want to put my tongue inside the mouth of a pale asian woman so badly bros...

Attached: pepe-rage.gif (498x387, 477.15K)

>they have this thing called 'channels'
> over-half of them involve 'joke violence' like smacking the animal as a joke, or weird border-line cruel pranks on animals.
So what's the difference between dedicated Chinese "channels" showing animal cruelty and dedicated Western places showing animal cruelty like have you seen /gif/?

Not him but /gif/ isn't representative of mainstream western society.

>comparing Any Forums to a major social media site
Also before 2016 people on this site would hunt down and humiliate animal abusers before everything went to shit

Commie China and its paid shill Propaganda is enough to be motivated to be ant china

we are not even mentioning the pooping/spitting in the street thing

I literally fucking knew this girl. She lives in shandong and used to post videos of her going on walks.

there is literally nothing to like about them, Japan is superior even though they killed my grandpappy in ww2