What does Germany have to gain by defending countries like ukraine?

What does Germany have to gain by defending countries like ukraine?
Russians sell us cheap oil, while poles and their butthurt belt friends shit on us 24/7

Attached: 016DBA02-5631-450A-94AF-1D752253FAC5.jpg (1100x619, 57K)

glory to ukraine

slava ukraini

Nothing, but your politicians don’t work for the German people, they hate you and want you to go extinct

Why can't germany wake up? They'd be much better off having us manufacture parts for their industry, we could've built nuclear stations for you and you buy our gas while we buy your gas and tools, our countries are a match made in heaven
and we both hate poles

Attached: 1556330601453s.jpg (250x206, 5.76K)

Debt slaves and consoomers
Ukraine is a market with high potential.
Also, ceding sovereignty to foreign dictators by vecoming dependent on them is very bad mmkay?

Our country has 5 million Russians. If they get too close to our borders, Russia will get the wrong ideas and attack us. Thats why all those buffer states in the East exist

your cars*

last time it happened you attacked us

Attached: tumblr_onua54zybm1w7964eo1_640.jpg (571x548, 47.59K)

This would've happened of Russia was a true democracy and not so mismanaged.
The entire blame for thus sad state lies with the Russian political class.

Well if they take the ukrainian oil and natural gas fields which is what yhe war is about they are going to own Europe for the next 40 years and charge alot for them. Plus all that grain, sunflower and etc.
Duh

this would've happened if Germany was a true democracy and not so mismanaged.
The entire blame for thus sad state lies with the German political class.

YUO DONT UNDERDSTAND CHUD
YUO HAVE TO FIGHT FOR THE OUR DEMOCRACY LIKE THE ESGSOMBOD (estrogenic soy-guzzling seed oil marinated body of democracy) YUO ARE

I really hate you boomers. There is strategically zero reason for Russia to attack us, especially because of us buying their resources en mass. They only benefit from us trading. Hell if we stayed neutral during this conflict we probably would probably pay even less for the shit Russia offers and let’s be real, they will win the Ukraine conflict. Ukraine doesn’t even have the demographics to keep up will Russia has with the Chechens, Dagestanis and literally support of everyone who isn’t the west.

cringe

GERMany and Russia a match made in heaven lmfao yeah their machine guns and thick russian skulls go hand in hand

Because it's funny.

Attached: 1655366360070.png (587x584, 459.28K)

>Our country has 5 million Russians
Yep, case in point

*plink*

Attached: detailed_picture.jpg (475x320, 76.77K)

two neighboring countries are fighting lol, of course you get involved.

There was very little strategic reason for the current war.
Russia simply does not have the economic muscle to wage this war, the seath blow has already been dealt, the Russian state and possibly even nation is moribund.

I cant remember a single German offensive war since first silesian war. The second one was pre-empitve. Three wars of German unification? Denmark wanted to integrate German territories, Austria wanted more lands from Prussia and France went butthurt over some mild banter.
WW1? Polish railways and Serbian terrorism scared the Central Powers. Pre-emptive.
WW2? Poles literally attacked a radio station. As for the Soviets, they enslaved tons of Ukrainians, Lithuanians, Estonians, Byelorussians, Latvians, etc who needed to be freed. It was in the name of freedom.
Now back to the First Silesian war. That one was purely aggressive and expansionist, driven by a warmongering King Frederick who almost ruined his own country that way and only won through a series of lucky events.

based post

okay i'm tired of being a good cop, you belong to the mass grave on top of poles

Attached: 1563994505170.jpg (900x627, 143.89K)

Brudi... Was

Attached: 1657231277115.jpg (1252x1080, 295.57K)

u do realise that people u fetishise slaughtered WAY more ethnic russians than poles u utter imbecile

Czechs here brag about genociding germans while my tax money ends up in their country so they can renovate their roads and commieblocks
Are these "people" supposed to be my EU and NATO allies?

we slaughtered millions of them too so it's okay, actually less russians died than germans, a huge portion of ussr casualties were non russians

Attached: 072.png (912x1024, 367.79K)

>They only benefit from us trading
Well seems like they dont care. They already terminated trade with poland and bulgaria and are now CURRENTLY staging a fake incident to turn off our gas too.
>Ukraine doesn’t even have the demographics to keep up
I doubt the west wants them to win, otherwise theyd send actual support instead of their shitty outdated equipment. Theyre scared the Ukries will actually push Russia back and even march or bomb into Russia which is why they dont even give them technologically superior artillery (they only want to weaken Russia, and they fear it might still go nuclear if the fight will come into Russia, which it wouldnt anyways. Putin is a fucking pussy below all his bluffing)

>Poles literally attacked a radio station.
it was literally staged you drooling moron how can you be this clueless in -the current year- with all knowledge at your fingertips

wait but I thought Ukrainians and Belarusians were actually just Russians?

>it was literally staged
a pole opened a mouth
a pole lied
- Russian folk proverb

it's obvious it's only us who deserve the gibs. Germany - Hungary, eternal allies (except for when it comes to accepting shitmigrants)

I know Germans are devoid of ethics but if Germans are to be representatives of Europe they need to pretend they are ethical

You're going to need to make it more convincing at the later parts.
Make WW2 about stopping communism and WW1 about the Serbs refusing reasonable demands and then Russia and France attacking your to keep you down.
Nobody, including unapologetic Nazis believes the crap about the radio tower. Nobody thinks Serbs could ever threaten A-H.

Attached: 1654511052807.gif (277x326, 270.2K)

Hmm, so you be saying that Russian who live here want Germany to be well?
There is honestly, those territories with Russians in the Ukraine have huge gas reserves and it’s the most fertile soil in Europe, Russia basically wants to create a monopoly so they can control what is happening in the world. Thing is that German and Russian politics don’t even conflict so why should I pay the price?

who said that?

Attached: .png (1487x1092, 2.63M)

Glorious leader Vladimir Putin