DAILY REMINDER

>you didn't born in a time with men behaving as real men instead like coomers, cucks and abusers
>you didn't born in the time in which women aren't sluts driven by desire for money, satisfy their most selfish desires while are superficial

But you are living the timelime in which men are cowards, cucks, abusers, coomers, women sluts and pedos and sodomites are freely allowed on society.

For thing like this I wanna retire to the hermit life in the hope of being reborn in a more promising future or past time.

Attached: bc3ea4_d5f93cc20e3844999f8e4f79ee418279_mv2_d_3024_4032_s_4_2.jpg (1000x1333, 471.44K)

esl moment

ameritroon moment

Attached: aABnNEae_700w_0.jpg (700x572, 78.79K)

>you didn't born in a time
>driven by desire for money, satisfy their most selfish desires while are superficial
>are freely allowed on society.

Holy shit, am I having a stroke?

>the time in which women aren't sluts driven by desire for money
Lol

You are delusional. Humans have always been this way, it’s just all the more noticeable now. you are just seeing the true nature of most people.

Show me a medieval text arguing that it's okay to be a whore, riding a dick carousel is brave and empowering, women should fuck as many men as possible to find themselves and live their best lives, and that there is no such thing as men and women in the first place

Just because it wasn’t seen as okay in public doesn’t mean people didn’t do it. Religion played a big role and people were much brutal back then. You are just seeing how people act when they get more freedom.

redditor diaspora cope, your hate towards pure things, the desire to desecrate that which is holy, pure, innocent, sacred, defenseless is an integral part of the redditroon soul

Attached: obras-literarias-del-romanticismo.jpg (1800x1075, 97.23K)

I am not saying beauty, purity and love don’t exist just that vast majority of people aren’t Saints. They never were and never will be. Good people will always remain a minority.

There never was such time, women were always sluts, men were always cucks and/or abusers, nothing changed and it never will
You're projecting fantasy onto reality

I dont know how it is in Bongland but in my village most of old couples meet in their youth and stayed togheter for decades, some troublesome overcoming their marital problems in the process, today this kind of relations are just a myth and people go out with about 10 partners before "settle" ending anyway divorced and my grandpas generation was already poissoned by burger/french cultural poisson.
Past was by far better with even with the problems of lack and wars, people appreciated the sanctity of relationships and didn't allowed sodomites and pedos to ruin their society.

Of course people did it, simultaneously it was extremely frowned upon because people still had the ability to distinguish what is good and what is evil. Back then people admitted that living a virtuous, Christian life is preferable to being driven by the lowest instincts like an animal and living in sin. Whereas nowadays living in sin is viewed not only equal to pious life, it is empowering brave and liberating unlike the evil patriarchal and colonialist morality of the past. Good is evil, evil is good. This is what the Anglo-Atlantic globohomo postmodernist cabal has done to you

Well you made the thread stating and acting like past was perfect fantasy world. I won’t deny it that it was Indeed better especially when it comes to friendship and love but still far from perfect.
I’ll honestly rather have freedom over religion even if it means most people will act like degenerates. Maybe we will figure something out in future about this.

>Well you made the thread stating and acting like past was perfect fantasy world.

So normal functioning societies are "fantasy world", delusional soiboi, imagine how much low your standards are that you can't think anything better tham current degradated stage, lmao

>you didn't born in a time with men behaving as real men instead like coomers, cucks and abusers
>you didn't born in the time in which women aren't sluts driven by desire for money, satisfy their most selfish desires while are superficial
This is what you said. Great masculine have always been in minority and even more so now and same for women they have always been selfish.

Other people don't define you, user. Be the man you want to be

VGH, imagine being a peasant and getting fucked, killed and taxed by your feudal lord as he pleases.

>Oh no no no! I would be a noble man who would be desired by pure maidens!
Just as you are big business owner today with a high status, right?

Attached: yoji.png (652x368, 196.77K)

Yes, thats what I said and I don't regret it, stop projecting your mediocre redditor view on the past, a time in which being a gentleman was possible and the ideal for a man.

Attached: reyes_11.jpg (361x400, 53.48K)

Chivalry will reborn bruh, don't worry

My argument is that we can have both at once. We can admit that the world is imperfect and full of sin without claiming that sin doesn't exist or that sinning is actually good. Evil exists and we should oppose it. One is a positive stance, the other is a normative one. And the problem is that the left/postmodernism/globohomo wants us to believe they are the same thing