Thank you,Germany

Thank you,Germany

Attached: Cobra_Verde_poster.jpg (265x374, 24.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uBk9lLFWGcI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I somehow haven't seen that one by Herzog/Kinski but ur welcome

Attached: 1656083212320.jpg (1170x950, 832.56K)

thought I was the only one that watched these weird german shit

why did he donated her seed to those sisters and kicked out? why did he freed negroz?

it's way better than Aguirre. Herzog actually improved in the 80s from his earlier work even though it wasn't as trendy.

and I do understand French, but I refuse to speak it. It’s the last thing I would ever do. You can only get some French out of me with a gun pointed at my head or something like that; then I would speak French. It actually happened to me. I was taken prisoner in Africa. And drunk soldiers on a truck, all of them 15, 16 years old — some of them 8, 9 years old — and, I mean, really scared. One pointing a gun here, a Kalashnikov. Another one here, and another one there. So that was very unpleasant because they were all drunk, and some of the little ones were stoned. And I tried to explain that they probably arrested the wrong ones, and the captain of them shouts at me, ‘On n’y parle français ici.’ ‘Here we are speaking French.’ So I had to say a few things in French. I regret it. I shouldn’t have done it.

Its based upon the history of a brazilian called Francisco Felix de Souza that became the lord of black pussy im Benin

>it's way better than Aguirre.
Nah you crazy

Aguirre
Fitzcarraldo
POWER GAP
Nosferatu
Cobra Verde
I haven't seen Woyzeck

was herzog the german kubrick?

Fitzcarraldo>Woyzeck>Nosferatu=Cobra Verde>Aguirre

Attached: 4.png (1920x1024, 1.78M)

kubrick was a high budget perfectionist. herzog's style is poetic storytelling and documentary style shots.

Less mechanics, more soul.
Who can be compared to the maniacal level of technical autism that Kubrik possessed? I don't know

Aguirre is the best by far

was anyone else as autistic and obsessed as kubrick? i remember reading about how he was in a jeep and it went into a ditch and he ran out bleeding yelling about how he found where to take the shot or something absurd like that
also how he made actors and actresses actually work unlike most lazy ass directors

Paths of glory and Barry Lyndon has more soul than anything Herzog has made. Not everything Kubrick made is like 2001.

i liked it but can admit that it’s dumb

>The staircase scene from The Shining (1980) was shot 127 times due to director Stanley Kubrick’s perfectionism, making it the scene with the most takes ever with spoken dialogue, according to the Guinness Book of World Records.

based kubrick
probably gave that whore actual PTSD and mental issues to make her fit the role

desu all herzog movies are boring at first. you understand value of his work after taste hes left in your "mouth" also he has good documentaries like that suicidal penguen scene from one of his work.

Attached: 1645276744562.jpg (1024x803, 33.39K)

youtu.be/uBk9lLFWGcI

You sound like a bitter incel

been raped by women a few times mate
whore probably was uncalled for but i couldn't think of another word at the moment and i'll be damned if i think more than 5 seconds about any Any Forums shitpost