Ever since I came out as atheist my black grandmother has been calling me every Sunday "to save my soul"...

Ever since I came out as atheist my black grandmother has been calling me every Sunday "to save my soul". Does this happen in your country?

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

She’s trying to save you, listen to her.

Maybe you shouldn’t be so evangelical about your athiest beliefs, sounds like you’re genuinely upsetting your granny, what’s the point of being so outspoken about something you don’t believe in?

>why does my grandma care about me
kys

>PRAY SKY DADDY WITH ME user, IT WILL SAAAAAAVE YOUUUUUU

No, I larp as christian to my parents to keep them happy. I sometimes even go to church, it reminds me of home.

>came out as an atheist
>came out
I know you're memeing but why the fuck is this unironically a thing in America

our culture of individuality encourages narcissism.

You're a dumbass for telling her.
You've caused your own problem.

>my black grandmother
Quintessential american post

>Does this happen
Your grandmother calls me, but not to save my soul. She calls me for other reasons.

What reasons?

Attached: 1611366806988.jpg (550x535, 48.01K)

Bruh I have a well-paying job. I've already made more money in three and a half years of working than she's probably seen in her whole life. If anyone was going to be saved here, it would be her by me, not the other way around.

I''m not evangelical about it at all, I just said it this Easter and now she won't stop bringing it up on her own. Normally I would cut these kinds of people out of my life, but she took care of me for a few years when my parents were going through divorce so it's a little difficult to prepare myself mentally. I already warned her that if she doesn't stop her behavior I'll eventually block her, but she just says what she's doing is right (which is not a logical response when someone tells you they will block you).

>muh job muh money
You are a lost cause

Depends where you are
In most cities, no one gives a fuck if you're a christcuck or not
In some suburban communities, its pretty much a requirement to be a christfag

I'm a descendant of Martin Luther and my whole family are religious people that made me go to the church they owned every Sunday until I turned 18.
I honestly don't understand how so many people buy into it. It's entirely illogical.

Oh you know.... FOR SEX.

Do wypipo really

Attached: 1653077870639.jpg (269x283, 19.62K)

>blocking your grandmother
kys

Everything is profit in the eyes of Americ*ns. They are sovl-less people whose only goal in life is to consoom

>I've already made more money in three and a half years of working than she's probably seen in her whole life. If anyone was going to be saved here, it would be her by me, not the other way around.
Jesus (no pun intended) user

Attached: 0564A371-259E-4FBF-AFCB-B198DA76CC86.png (852x1256, 66.81K)

Just give her money to make her shut up

>Bruh I have a well-paying job. I've already made more money in three and a half years of working than she's probably seen in her whole life. If anyone was going to be saved here, it would be her by me, not the other way around.
dangerously based
Don't listen to all the christniggers seething user

No because Im not a idiot who comes out as non religious, like seriously user, religion is the only thing black people can put faith in, why are you ruining that for your family?

Attached: newBlackPepe_003 (1)~2.jpg (512x497, 68.87K)