Every Spanish person now says "Ciao" instead of "Adiós" when saying goodbye

>Every Spanish person now says "Ciao" instead of "Adiós" when saying goodbye
Italy wins again

Attached: Flag_of_Italy.svg (1).png (1500x1000, 1.89K)

Standard Italian is a better-sounding, more grammatically rich, more poetic and expressive language than Spanish. It's not a surprise the Spanish would want to emulate it.

yes, yes, yes and yes
molt basat

I have never witnessed such a thing.

Nothing shameful in that it's just that when saying "Ciao" the accent is on "A" which allows you to smile while pronouncing it, whereas in "Adiós" the accent is on "o" which makes you look like an overexcited soyak youtuber

Adiós means hello here :^)

you have never heard real spanish

>not talué

We say ciao too in casual contexts
German tschüss was also popular in the 2000s but fell off

"chao" has been said since forever retard, just a spicy way of saying goodbye

Who the fuck says talué

Mayamero here, my Argentino friends say "chao" and my Cuban friends say "chao pescao". In Panameño Spanish we just say "saludos". I don't personally know any Mexicans or Puerto Ricans so I can't say for sure.

Arroz chau-chau

Attached: 1344514-site.jpg (460x420, 79.44K)

>Chao pescao
The 80s were 40 years ago

really? that's weird
don't people speak guaraní instead of Spanish? :(
you are probably a little town boy
how cani are you
>German tschüss was also popular in the 2000s but fell off
I guess it was only in the regions bordering France
when do you think it was introduced to the Spanish language?

baseado

It was everywhere, cringe kids saying "tchouss" on their blogs

tfw I say "nos vemos, hasta luego"

all the Yugos in this country say čao, and many Slovenian women too. It's basically a way of showing you're a swarthy bastard.

It's used as "Hello but I can't talk to you right now" like on the streets or something
>don't people speak guaraní instead of Spanish? :(
We use both

We do that too

wtf, I thought French was a stronger language than German, how could the latter influence the first

>all the Yugos in this country say čao
So the whole country then

do you foresee a good future for guaraní or is it possible that Spanish will replace it?

i say bye bye

My generation (milenials) preferred to learn English alongside Spanish but zoomers are learning English, Spanish, Guaraní and Portuguese
I think the future will be that Jopará (the mixture of European languages and Guaraní) will become a more defined language as it is already happening in the big cities

This. Badder bitches too.
I watched plenty of George Lopez and Dora

My Colombian friend says chao when he's on the phone with his parents, and an Austrian classmate used to say tschau to my German professor. Italians... I kneel.