Fun fact: when white north americans learn a foreign language, they never bother learning pronunciation...

fun fact: when white north americans learn a foreign language, they never bother learning pronunciation. they just butcher the language with a thick white NA accent. they literally put no effort into pronunciation at all, they speak it as if they're reading the words out of a book without understanding what they mean. its quite funny at first but then becomes painful and embarrassing

Attached: 22395802344.jpg (800x555, 114.98K)

Ok.

Attached: confederate furries for trump.png (1080x1292, 1.37M)

if you speak more than one language then it's because your people have been conquered.

so does every ESL with our glorious language its based

USA is in the process of being reconquered

true for me

Britons do the same thing
t. see it often

I do the same thing with English

Attached: 1657023983665.png (1304x1398, 3.32M)

It's an Anglo thing. All the dialects of English are so mush-mouthed and retarded sounding that you'll never be able to get rid of your stupid gringo accent no matter how hard you try.

Attached: lt60j2xvagfy.jpg (285x432, 30.41K)

No one cares CHI

The mental gymnastics anglos go through to justify being too retarded to learn another language is amazing.

>mental gymnastics
it's a very simple concept. if you never had to adapt to another culture, then it's because yours is superior.

>had to
people can learn languages for other reasons

people who were born to superior cultures might take up foreign language learning as a hobby, that is true.

Kek

All anglos do. It's because your language has too many arbitrary sounds.

What is being reconquered?

The primary issue with foreign language education in the USA is the complete and utter lack of immersion and input.
You shouldn't speak for hundreds to (ideally) a thousand hours or so while learning a language. It is not possible to have correct pronunciation until you have gotten tons of native level input.
Further being in a class with other language learners serves only to lower the quality of your input (seeing foreigners butcher grammar, pronunciation, and so on).
The ideal way to learn a language is self study through mass immersion. Memorize a few hundred words. Do not study grammar. Do everything you can in that language for a few years.
For many non-English speakers this will happen naturally as their country produces little to no cultural products and all of their imported stuff is English. For Americans we have to go out of our way to do so, reject standard language learning practices, and so on. It really is much harder to learn a language in an anglo-sphere country or a cultural exporter like Japan, South Korea, and so on.

Germs do the same, especially with english.

mfw white American that speaks Japanese and people have no trouble understanding me

Attached: tumblr_nwuko6ZW1W1udwanoo1_400.jpg (300x250, 10.92K)

Also, the speed of most languages is annoying, every time a mexican talks to me in thier fucked up spanglish I struggle to keep up, primarily because they think that I can just fill in the blanks on the shit they are saying. English is a very methodical, straight forwards language, where every word is simple, and means what it sounds like, while spanish is gilded with tones and inflections and pronunciations that change the meanings and is annoying as shut to listen to, especially when they speak 2x the speed of english.

>when north americans
Speak for yourself amerifat
In Canada we are taught how to pronounce French words properly and docked marks in oral exams for bad pronunciation from an early age. Ask any leaf to read out some French lines and it's not that bad. We can all pronounce French r and u and all that even my mother did when I was doing French homework

They also teach about where to place stress in words.
My Spanish teacher said that it's better to speak slowly but with good pronunciation than quickly while making many pronunciation mistakes