>tfw no American gf

is it even possible for a yuropoor to get an American gf?

Attached: American girls.jpg (1722x1009, 1.13M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M11SvDtPBhA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

be black

I'm not black, does this mean I will never have a cute American gf?

Give soviet gf

be black or dog

>Obnoxious
>Self-centred
>Fake
>Immature
>Ignorant
>Shallow
>Slutty
>Loud
>Fat

I'm neither but I just want a cute American gf
ever since I watched Miley's video youtube.com/watch?v=M11SvDtPBhA of this song, I've wanted an American gf.
Now I found out that's not gonna happen, my life is over.
Life as a yuropoor is just pure suffering

That's not true, most American girls are cute, loving and caring

Attached: thicc confederate girl.jpg (640x640, 67.06K)

Learn german

Attached: ezgif-5-5b079fdb86 (1).webm (666x1080, 1.87M)

Aber ich spreche jetzt Deutsch :/

In my city there are thousands of American tourists and hundreds of American women looking for a summer fling with an Italian man. Believe me, I know what I'm talking about. American women are so obnoxious that Italian men who hit on them get mocked for their desperation

>hundreds of American women looking for a summer fling with an Italian man
>tfw g*rmanic and not med

Your average American girl in Italy
Why do they always look for someone with a cool car?

Attached: tinder.jpg (858x1368, 185.14K)

if an American girl mocks you for flirting, she's either trying to show off in front of her friends or she doesn't find you attractive. get them when they're alone, as soon as they make eye contact (assuming the eye contact is accompanied with a smile).

Her arm is almost as big as my leg

You didn't understand. Italian men who hit on American girls are mocked by other Italian guys. Because American women are seen in Italy as the lowest and easiest females on the dating market, something only losers and freaks go for. Like Asian girls on American campuses
Ironically, Asian women are very sought after in Italy

Attached: Bumble.jpg (1080x1082, 59.56K)

Tell you what. I’ll trade you one random sample American gf for one random sample Belgian gf

Not a single good looking girl pictured

American girls who travel to Italy have a romanticized image in their heads of cruising through a city or along the coast of Italy and they're certainly not imagining riding in a Skoda.

Who said I would ride her in a Skoda

Attached: 1200px-Fiat_Multipla_front_20080825.jpg (1200x862, 139.17K)

Asian women are not sought after by losers and freaks, losers and freaks in the US don't even try to hit on women. i doubt a Med could possibly understand what it truly means to be considered a freak. Asian women often have their pick of what white guy they want to bone since they usually come from educated families that put them through Princeton.