/brit/

Thames Barrier edition

Attached: Picture-1-Thames-Barrier.jpg (1500x1053, 435.1K)

So who gets to be king if Johnson is gone

seems like brexit wasn't a good idea after all.....lol

Attached: file.png (663x125, 35.31K)

joe biden same as before

Rorke spending two years going mental over covid rules then saying boris was actually "based" for implementing them and then not following them

anime

mad how we had a global wide iq test called whether you took the covid-19 vaccine

Attached: 1536x2128_1927c71129ffd762a5b1629aae0436ac.jpg (1536x1979, 172.3K)

Attached: 1642091681886.webm (576x1024, 2.27M)

who a victim of malevolence here?

the bankers have had their pound of flesh
they are pleased... for now

How are there so many indians/pakis in the tory cabinet to the point they were able to successfully pull off a coup and are likely going to get one of their own into office?
Does no one see this as weird in the UK?

What caused this?

Attached: 1657229169384.png (1040x585, 272.37K)

stop posting this tranny you deranged freak

Getting this evening's PJW.

Rorke, normal people don't care about trannies.

who's this then

these movements are so rehearsed how he keeps his head in the same position etc. Just grim

Prime Minister Andy Burnham of the Republic of Northumbria.

Attached: D55UWMKXKFGOBLN7OZXX7RLUPM.jpg (1200x900, 82.13K)

Love women, me.
Love their soft skin, big hips, round and jiggly bums. Love their squishy boobs with big nipples that go hard when you lick them. Love their almost entirely hairless bodies, especially when they smell like girly perfume. Love their long, conditioned hair which also smells floral and is really soft to touch. Love their plump lips with shiny lip balm on that tastes sweet when you kiss them. Love their cute smiles and girly giggles when you make them laugh. LOVE women. LOVE THEM. Gay men really are wired wrong, don't know how anyone can look at women and think to themselves, 'nah, prefer a shapeless, hairy, smelly sack of muscle with a small hairy arse, that's where I want my penis going'. Absolutely mental when you think about it

>hard work pays off
the biggest lie ever peddled by the school system

Attached: 274555156_370919081209565_2046208141343459607_n.jpg (1080x1350, 162.09K)

what's his opinion on trannards

Mongs in work refuse to stop talking about boring stuff like their children
One mong came up to me and forced a video of their kid munching on a bar of soap.
Just looked at him didnt say a word. Think I'm close to quitting normie life and going to live in a caravan

Pensioners

big post

fuck off
alri
zach
longseason
warrington
pooman

>labour mayor of manchester
What the fuck do you think, kek? You don't even need to look it up. He's as radically pro-tranny as they come.

only if you’re smart/capable. if you’re thick then of course working hard is pointless

I've had a stalker for four years.
She's not a very invasive one, luckily. Just calls my phone a few times a month from different numbers and hangs up after I've said hello a few times

old people have declined mental faculties

Might buy a Mazda MX5

what does she want?

Old people aren't the ones who believe in a magical system of 100+ genders, lad.

just realised i can filter images and webms i dont like.

meme tier but fun

lucky devil
tell her to meet you in a park and dont turn up

dolly little

is she fit?

>Grant Shapps has told close allies that his leadership bid will focus on bread and butter issues and disregard "small-minded matters", seeking a return to Cameron-style economic liberalism.

>Sajid Javid is preparing a campaign based on cutting taxes and waging a culture war, according to BBC sources.

>Penny Mordaunt is preparing to run as an analogue to Kamala Harris or Jacinda Ardern, pledging to be a "moderate, liberal voice, standing firmly against extremism."

>Priti Patel is reportedly considering a leadership bid and will pledge to "gut legal immigration, slash taxes, end illegal immigration and wage a victorious cultural war against the far-left" if chosen, according to a former PPS and close ally.

>Tom Tugendhat has told a group of backbench Tory MPs that if he won leadership, his main focus would be on "spreading liberal values worldwide and reshaping British society to defend itself against the threat of the far-right."

>Nadhim Zahawi has told several Tory MP groups that if he is made Primeminister, "[he] will make Margaret Thatcher look like Jeremy Corbyn in terms of policy."

Attached: 1657136572573.jpg (688x974, 206.67K)

most young people don't care about that shit

fake news

leftypol: well, rorke?

rorke: aye im alright

haha

'

Why do they keep forcing it on the rest of us, then?

>Priti Patel is reportedly considering a leadership bid and will pledge to "gut legal immigration, slash taxes, end illegal immigration and wage a victorious cultural war against the far-left" if chosen, according to a former PPS and close ally.
lets do it

Young people dont own the BBC lad

Alright lads you've had your fun, everyone off to bed early for Diego tomorrow

>culture war
What year is it?

Media outlets are pro-tranny because they think they need to be to appeal to zoomers.

but im staying up for him

Attached: 1657198827277.webm (576x1024, 849.65K)

>all the ethnics trying to go for blood
>whitoids sucking leftie dick
the fuck is wrong the the cuckservatives
voting lib dem me

If hard work pays, then show me the wealthy donkey.

they're not

cutting down immigration has been her job for the last 3 years and it's continued to spike up and up

lib dems are definition of identity politics lad

corr would love to spaff inside her

it'll be shapps, mordaunt or tugendhat because the tories know that they won't win an election with a non-white

Attached: 276968438.jpg (1062x1169, 429.98K)

whos left then?

Maybe they should stop hiring retards then, most kids are watching little dark age edits of hitler youth, this trannoid shit is not going to last

Who is, then?

i like to call the uk ‘wokestan’ because it’s a portmanteau of woke and pakistan. do you get it?

I don't really know. Maybe just to know I'm still around, maybe likes hearing my voice, or maybe she absolutely hates me but she bottles it before she gives me a load of abuse. More likely the former, though, since she's a caring person.
That's a bit mean
6/10
If she lost a stone she'd probably be an 8. At least that's how she was when I last saw her. She might be a 4 or an 8 now, depending on weight

reform

I'm the "British Asian" user who posted this shit the other day.

Me and my lesbian coworker who designed the pride month materials are being forced to undergo racial and LGBT sensitivity training. That's right, apparently a paki and a dyke need to be reeducated by straight white Karens. We also have to write a letter stating how we plan to "do better" for LGBTQIABRAAAPBIPOC+. IDK what'll happen if we "fail" the purity test, probably be docked pay or something.

Absolutely sick of this country desu. My ancestors came here to flee Islamist persecution as Christians. Now we have to deal with the sharia of the Church of Woke.

New CAPTCHAs are fucking shit btw.

Attached: 1657225669407.png (634x577, 32.1K)

giwmtwtf

millennials and younger gen x types who think that they're making the world a better place

how do you know each other? Are you worried she might stab you or something?

You're in a bed of your own making Umar

limited sympathy for you because you were still propagating it just in a less insane form

you sound woke yourself so i’m glad. hope you get executed by some deranged tranny

don't like it? leave
simple as

hoist by your own petards

can't be real