How international do you think the flagless boards are?

How international do you think the flagless boards are?

Attached: 1471317759295.png (655x599, 276.56K)

50% Polish
50% Brazilian

100% nigger

This

Sp has the most actual Americans per capita. Pol has the lowest per capita of major boards. TV and science are almost all non Americans probably 97-99%. Pol you are lucky to find an actual American

So much this

This

Majority of them are Americans and/or rich kids from Europe.

/ck/ is 90% shart, they can't cook at all, only talk about fast food and think eating fish is an achievment.
Any Forums is mostly thirdie zoomers who think capeshit and modern movies in general are good.
/wsg/ is full of soys and actual w*men.
Any Forums is 10% schizo, 20% boomers and 70% shills/bots.
Any Forums is dead since it's not a majority EVROPEAN board anymore.

I think /cgl/ is mostly American

Are you sure /k/ isn’t the most statesians per capita?

Boards like Any Forums or /sci/ Have virtually 1% Americans. We hang out on sp or here until 2 or 3 hours. Fit/out same thing. Any Forums depending on the time is either all Indians, Brazilians, Mexicans, Russians, Serbs and random "leaf" flags.
No real Americans. They are in the gens if they are there

>Any Forums is dead since it's not a majority EVROPEAN board anymore.
It shouldn't have a majority from any continent.

sp is probably majority euro/latin american, considering most threads there are to do with football
Any Forums, a mix but generally american and american oriented
/k/, likely fully american
Any Forums, 50% american 50% non
Any Forums, who knows
/x/, i'd say about 75% american. Few threads made relating to other countries, most of the slang is American.

Keep in mind that most Canadian posters likely appear as American too since they all speak the same slang and live near each other.

Bruh Any Forums is the most American board on this entire site

In my experience, boards about actual quality hobbies like /ic/ or /p/ are mostly dominated by thirdies. Murricans dominate spaces like /tg/ or Any Forums.

That's /hm/

don't reply to me you disgusting faggot

/his/ is so full of international forms of Engrish, you could hardly even call it an English-speaking board anymore, but more of a pidgin one.

>Sp has the most actual Americans per capita
Nah

>/ck/ is 90% shart

and I thank G.A.W.D. for that, otherwise it'd be teeming with subhumans who think cabbage rolls or spicy vegetarian sauces are the height of cuisine. Shut up and have a burger, you emaciated cunt.

ive seen some brazilians and indians in /an/

No. Lol just no. There are very few Americans. It's hilarious.

>There are very few Americans.
They literally only talk about America and American media and use American slang. What makes you say that?

I catch Brazilians on /lit/ very often which is kinda surprising