Xi won

Xi won.

Attached: xi won.png (831x610, 382.14K)

This guy is such a loser, I can't believe I'm saying this but I want Trump back.

go back

>Inflation
just consoom less, you fat shits

Or he could just pause Build Back Better or start negotiating a peace treaty between Ukraine and Russia. With regards to the peace treaty, it doesn't even have to happen. Just the news that the U.S. isn't willing to make the Ukraine War into one of its forever wars would make Wall Street oil speculators run for exit.

Did America win any wars since WW2?
Cold War wasn't a direct conflict so it doesn't count, plus they lost more than they gained in it.

Didn't he drop them months ago?

We have had this thread literally thousands of times. No the USA has never won a war. Yes, Americans are incompetent golem and no, china is not anywhere close to collapse. We can stop having these threads now lmfao

Not yet. The issue is the economy nearly overheated so inflation crept in. We raised interest rates to kill inflation but the dollar might be getting too strong

I don't understand, all our politicians whether left or right wing, keep saying they gonna go tough on Chiina and then they turn around and do this? I just don't get it, what are they trying to do?

Apparently, it only concerned PC parts

Attached: 1633210197433.png (978x439, 58.77K)

Just the essentials then.

Trump wouldn't have done this.

Attached: trump_sucks_big_fat_chinese_cock.webm (960x540, 2.95M)

Yeah, it's a series of things. Most countries currencies crashed. Ours would have but Biden bit the bullet with Bob and interest rates. Things are changing. Starlink changed everything

And that's a good thing. Here's why....

do nothing. win.

Gulf War

Your country will still be a nafri hellhole either way

oh no not the tariffs

nothin personnel, amerimutts

Attached: ef2.jpg (828x627, 51.04K)

Damn papu even our crazy president is fucking with him do gringos really?