Anericans have to drive to go to the store thats three blocks away because the auto industry destroyed their minds

Anericans have to drive to go to the store thats three blocks away because the auto industry destroyed their minds

Attached: 0d8.jpg (600x493, 33.34K)

>three blocks away

not in suburbia

someone post that image of a suburb where the nearest store is 1h+ walk though the desert

if you dont have a car you DONT get pussy, simple as
>b buh a american 3 three b buhblocks haha driveing
shut the fuck up you sexless freakjob

dutch niggas have to ride a bicycle like a child

>Americans have to driv-ACKn

Attached: 1636736655656.webm (640x480, 1.88M)

hahahaha das rite fuck pedastrians

>not living within 100m from a store

my friend blames americans for letting this show die because of their shitty attention spans and bad sense of humor

if you do that with a modern car it might actually crumple the bumper

At least they're healthy enough to ride one

Attached: fat-guy-on-scooter.jpg (500x375, 45.79K)

I was at one of my favorite bars last night. It's about a 1.5 mile bike ride from my house. Some girl sat down next to me, had a drink served to her, and her friend called her on the phone. I over heard from her conversation that they were at another bar that's less than half a mile away and needed a ride. This stupid girl, instead of telling her friend to walk over, stopped what she was doing and drove to pick them up.

No joke, it would have taken them less time to walk over than to wait for her to get in her car, drive to them, and drive back. I think too many people just have this idea in their mind that they NEED to drive anywhere. They never consider walking or biking.

>Driving modern cars
My squarebody has a carb lol

girls give each other rides for different reasons, and this is even more true in united states of blm I presume

It was in a nice well trafficked area around sunset. There was no reason to be afraid of "the evil rapist men."

>Bicycles are for kids and we grown ups ride cars instead
Lol fatty

Attached: Tour De France.jpg (1240x660, 172.35K)

and still they had one potential stalker listening in on them and already exhibiting serial killer vibes by musing what or why random strangers are doing
good thing for them it was a sexless freakjob sit alone at the bar stalker those are pretty harmless in well lit sunset areas

If you have a loud conversation at a bar, I will listen to it. Sorry bud, don't air your stupid decisions in public if you don't want people listening and judging them.

stop shaming people for driving their cars around you sad hang-on

most advanced mexican

Luv me vintage iron

Simple as

How old is it?

'merimutts are garbage. Next thread.

>auto industry destroyed their minds
Thats called technological singularity, dummy

Attached: scale_1200 (50).jpg (550x550, 71.5K)

Cool