I went to Amsterdam international airport and it was like ongezelig...

I went to Amsterdam international airport and it was like ongezelig. I never heard ppl speak non-English around me before but it sounded like ongzelig or however you spell it. I did the soy face when the terminal lady said "nay" like no she was trying to say no but in nederlands.
I liked it but I'm never going abroad again sorry. Cool airport tho.

Attached: 1478454678076.jpg (660x574, 30.86K)

why did you go to Amsterdam international aiport?

Schiphol is literally and unironically vol. Don’t come here.

When i went to Miami only the people working at the airport spoke English. I couldn't even order a coffee. Someone told me they know English but refuse to speak it

>Schiphol
Never felt more disgusted, uncomfy and overwhelmed than in this shit airport. 90% of it is a mall that you need to walk through to get to your terminal. All airports tend to have this lean, glass and concrete, globalized merchant vibe to them, with soulless international brands all around, but Schiphol takes the top. It felt more like a mall than an airport. I hated it.

Is the purveyor of the shittiest airport in Europe, nay, the world, aka Charles de Gaulle, actually saying this vis à vis Schiphol? Is this supposed to be a joke?

I never went to CDG airport bro. I just know Schiffpol stinks

Randstad has no soul

Next time, try to obtain at least a rudimentary level of experience on a topic you talk about. You sound like an amateur talking about airports while not having been to CDG. Next thing you’ll tell me you haven’t been to Heathrow or Ataturk.

What does vol mean
Also i thought all airposts were like shopping centres like that one? It was so massive and I was impressed, you're telling me it's not good? Admiddedly that's the only one i've been to since I flew in from some shithole in ireland and left a similar way

But I don't really give a fuck about being some kind of aeropuerto connoisseur, my long, pale, tikkie-sending friend. I'm just saying your airport stinks, and you seek to reassure yourself by attacking my imagined credibility on the subject because you know I'm in the right.

Most airports are shit, lets get that down right, but Schipfol takes the palm.

When one calls an airport “bad”, it is assumed that you are speaking comparatively, as it is senseless to call a building with some type of utility “bad” without having any measuring rod for what “bad” is.
I guess I was wrong and you just criticize airpots nilly willy, which proves your lacking intelligence. You are not welcome in my country anymore.

Why do you think I care what you think?

Because I’m better than you.

i feell the exact same when hearing american tourists. like the people from tv shows and movies are actually real, here knocking over shit in gift shops talking loudly

No, I am, you're just coping.

Well? Abandoned the thread thinking you'd have the last word? I'll remind you and hopefully you find this when the thread is archived:

holy based

My apologies, I was called up on my beeper by my boss. Some emergency at Schiphol I had to arrange. It’s all taken care of now. At CDG, that problem would persist for the rest of the day.
In any event, you’re clearly out of your depth here. Stick to trains.

I suffered racism in schiphol

Attached: 1345489374232.jpg (251x201, 8.02K)

Is this a bot? The fuck does any of this gibberish mean
Every day chuds invent some new word for their cool club

Attached: 7D4ABD1F-9921-4B37-992B-41790DB7C2EC.jpg (2101x3000, 715.03K)

Schiphol gets dozens of millions of passengers from all continents. You didn’t suffer racism.