56% of workers wouldn't consider working at a company that doesn't agree with their values

>56% of workers wouldn't consider working at a company that doesn't agree with their values
>54% of workers would be willing to take a pay cut to work at a company that shares their values
>40% of workers say they would likely quit their job if their organization took a stand on a political issue they do not agree with
Does this happen in your country?

Attached: export202207061059036950.jpg (1374x1251, 387.33K)

No, people here just want fair pay and their employer to fuck off otherwise

I don't want my company to have political values at all. They shouldn't be making statements on my behalf.

I just want money. I don't care about anything else. Fuck off with all this values bullshit.

I agree but it's crazy that half of Americans don't

This, unless it's about actual actions and procedures.

Why is it? Why would I want to work for a company that doesn't share my values when I simply, just could?

Would you be willing to take a pay cut to do so?

Americans are simply insane

Attached: 0f4.jpg (770x600, 49.15K)

if you keep a country nice and divided you don’t have to worry about people starting to question why wages haven’t been exponentially rising with profits

Having a MAGAidiot employer sounds absolutely exhausting. I frankly would not have the strength to resist telling him to shut up.

checked

you WILL follow your ceo on twitter
you WILL give people around you the best impression of your company
you WILL tell on colleagues who speak disrespectful of your companies values
and you WILL be happy

Sounds like we're on the best way to the cyberpunk dystopia, now we just need the cool aesthetics and gadgets

Attached: cyberpunk2020_coverpicture_hq_0.jpg_242310155.jpg (1200x740, 238K)

smartphones are already way cooler than any cyberpunk novelist could have dreamed

this. dont push that fag shit on me

smartphones are fucking gay

Attached: 54457hh.jpg (400x400, 35.51K)

We'll be getting cyberpunk but with this aesthetic

Attached: th-3685778541.jpg (474x248, 25.6K)

Attached: cc1.jpg (619x453, 27.99K)

If it is some extreme shit like making/incentivizing me to go to a pride parade or support whatever dumb candidates then yeah id leave. most stuff is not that crazy though so i can put up with it

kek
why are they like this