/éire/

goose edition

Attached: 1631497446457.jpg (834x1256, 106.01K)

hey folx, goose here, how are you folxs doing? I am having a good day here in ireland, but boohoo i am a virgin oh noooo

aww man, I wish I had sex and was in dublin right now aww man, grrr I hate having autism

goose here, why is no one posting in my thread? must be because of my pungent autism smell

Goose are you gay?

Wife is shitting. Sounds like someone smacking a wet fish

yes i am gay and i love men

why are there so many foreigners and fats in portlaoise?

Attached: 447eec1b3dc416aabe4dae173cb2e72d6bc6b8b3_hq.jpg (704x396, 36.03K)

You got me there. You couldn't pay me to live in that midlands shithole.

*crack*
The Belgic invasion into Ireland replacing the native Welsh language forcing the Irish to speak Gaelic . Now that was a good time.

Get new material faggit

revive welsh to all britain

All of the British Isles spoke P-Celtic or Proto-Welsh until Belgic and Asturian refugees fled Roman and Carthaginian invasions in Belgium and Iberia when they took over the isles in a Norman like fashion. All medieval, genetic and toponymal history proves this. You are a P-Celt genetically.

Kill yourself Ben

Attached: 1637185443464.jpg (220x253, 15.81K)

durr, shut up, im goose, durrr I like men, durrr I have autism guys *deletes server* i'm just a normal autism guy *ragequits server*

Imagine claiming to be a Any Forums discord and then constantly picking fights with the one actual autist there, even when he tries multiple times to drop the feud and be the better man. But oh, what about the poor precious normie zoomer, how dare anyone imply the one that gets positive attention from women everywhere he goes isn't equally as disadvantaged as the actual social outcast who can't talk to people.

Attached: 1655753391923.jpg (502x439, 35.91K)

tldr

>i'm an incel retard who wallows in self misery and won't improve himself.

>incel

why are you speaking the language of your rapists? don't you have your own language?

Because Irish has been a minority language for 300 years
Piss. Off.

Kill yourselves

Yep that's the Belgic mindset

just learned of the 12th of july "celebrations"
but why?