Do non-Americans really not have garbage disposals in their sinks?

This can't be possible, right? How do Europeans rinse their dishes off? Do they all have rancid smelling trash bins from the food they scrape off their plate? Do they wash their dishes and all the food just sits all nasty at the bottom of the sink? Surely the rest of the world isn't that uncivilized.

Attached: Garbage-Disposal-Plymouth-Plumbers-1920x1080-1.jpg (1024x576, 75.61K)

Wait till you find out about their lack of air conditioners

>t bidet isnt standard thing in american homes

Attached: Alapesuun_Bidetta_Ilmoitus_1974_860x480_web-legacy-4.jpg (860x480, 79.19K)

Things Americans have that Europeans lack:
>air conditioning
>garbage disposal in sinks
>dryers
>special room just for doing laundry
>fans on the ceiling
>little machines that you put a quarter into a newspaper comes out
>purple drank
>sex

Attached: 1618873434832.jpg (600x468, 99.04K)

My god... this can't be true...

>dryers
>special room just for doing laundry
What the fuck, you don't have dryers AND you don't have a laundry room?

and dirty americans dont even have sauna in their homes to get properly clean

Attached: sauna.jpg (2100x1400, 303.7K)

Do youse guys have drive thru ATMs?

Attached: drive-up-atm-bank-america-atlantic-city-new-jersey-100540540.jpg (800x533, 56.5K)

I have both of these

Only finnish americans have these both, you must be yooper.

Nobody has laundry rooms here, although dryers are a lot like AC in that some richfags have them in their houses.
No. We have ATMs at petrol stations, but you don't "drive-thru", you get out and walk to them.

They hang their clothes up outside so it takes 48 hours to dry in their miserable cloudy weather.

Why not just have ATMs in each suburb? We have them a five minute walk away in most suburbs.

We have separate food bins, although it does vary between counties.

>Only finnish americans have these both,
No my Grandma had a sauna and I liked it so I got one. And the bidet just seemed like a good idea when I saw it at costco.

I've seen homes have a (small) laundry room, but most apartments don't. For example my 1 bedroom apartment has a washing machine in the kitchen and a tiny, dedicated area next to the kitchen for hanging clothes up. Whereas my friend's apartment doesn't even have a washing machine so he goes to the laundromat. Isn't the same in USA?

Most apartments in big cities don't have garbage disposals, dumbass. None of the 4 apartments in Chicago I've lived in had them. It all depends on how new the property is. You'd know that if you weren't loving at home using your parents garbage disposal to get rid of your left over tendies

BTW to any new renters who might be browsing this thread, here's a little protip if the place you're looking to rent doesn't have a garbage disposal. Ask your landlord to work out a deal that in which you buy a garbage disposal unit, their workers install it, and you get a discount on your rent. The last apartment I lived in agreed to this and knocked off $25 a month of my 1 year lease. I spent 40 bucks on the garbage disposal. It's a win win for everyone.

Attached: 1657114540287.jpg (680x699, 37.72K)

NYC had them banned for a long time.

>Isn't the same in USA?
Sometimes, apartments often have a communal washer and dryer or you go to the laundromat. Why don't you just buy a dryer? It's way better than hanging your clothes, and it drys without any wrinkles.

>AC in that some richfags have them
A widow AC unit is like $300, how poor are you people?

>>We have separate food bins, although it does vary between counties.
globohomo recycling hasn't come to my area yet, but i dread the day that i'm going to have start sorting my waste into food/glass/tins/plastics

With energy costs as the are in Europe at the moment, using a dryer would bankrupt the average European. Same for air conditioners for that matter

I'm just renting and my landlord is an ass, but if I had my own place I would. Also would buy those screens for the windows so insects can't get in at night

Most homes here are built for the weather at least. I assume northern countries don't invest because they'd rarely be used

>Why don't you just buy a dryer? It's way better than hanging your clothes, and it drys without any wrinkles.

Because retard, most people have something called expenses they need to pay. Buying a dryer costs money. Using it to dry your clothes uses electricity, which costs money. I know you don't have to pay attention to shit like this, but most adults do. I have a dryer in my house but I rarely use it, I just hang my clothes up, because I'm not wasting money on running my dryer. I bet you leave all your lights on 24/7 and you don't turn off your computer and TV because your parents pay for that shit. Or better yet, they don't and you wonder to yourself all the time why your utility bill is so high lmao.

Attached: 1657114869552.jpg (960x720, 122.25K)

Dryers are one of the most expensive household appliances to use, and bear in mind that we earn less here and our electricity costs are much higher.

>No my Grandma had a sauna and I liked it so I got one.
All saunas in america were build by finnish immigrants.
>And the bidet just seemed like a good idea when I saw it at costco.
Based, cant live without when you get use to it

Nigga where do you live where electricity is so expensive? It costs like 20 cents to run a dryer. You're just mad because you're so poor that 20 cents is unreasonably expensive to you.

we fill the dishes with water, walk with them to the toilet to pour it out or use a bucket, there is no word for a garbage disposal in polish
air condition is very expensive and eats a lot of electricity, upper middle class thing
laundry dryer? i dont think you can even buy it here, just put the clothes anywhere and they will dry by themselves lmao

Where does it dispose of the trash? I've never really known what a garbage disposal even does. Over here you just throw the leftover stuff in the trash, and then you take the trash outside when you feel like it

We only put on the plate what we eat and we eat it all up. It's really that simple. Plus you can't flush food rests down the drain, as that will attract rats in the sewage system. I have a paragraph saying that I can't do that in my rent contract for my apartment.

My Grandma's not Finnish either. Saunas aren't a secret here anymore, every public pool has one.

>Rely on Putin for a lot of your energy supply
>Piss him off
I will NEVER understand Europeans