What makes Russians so evil, vile and immoral?

What makes Russians so evil, vile and immoral?

Attached: Flag_of_Russia.svg.png (800x533, 878)

they arent though

polish genes

Muscovy was nurtured and burrowed many institutional practices from the Golden Horde. Not to say that nothing changed from that, but the overall concept remains in place

jewish blood

they're nice and friendly

Attached: 1657101293303.png (1364x1140, 296.12K)

They're the Christ to the devil that is the US.

you posted the apu i made :) Z!

Do you guys just watch arestovich 24/7 to cope with the fact you are losing? Name one practice that was borrowed from the golden horde

Country of kill

mongol genes

Polish admixture

I don't hate Russians, it's quite the opposite. Most normal people would get by all along. But it's some political differences and baiting that makes people mad. I recognise Russians are just like me. They suffer too in their own country and life

Attached: 1657101335307.png (576x768, 574.82K)

ok

>polish thread about
>[X] russia
>[ ] germany
>[ ] jews

False Western propaganda. In fact, all these words are only relevant to us with the word "not".

i'm not evil enough for all the evil life has dealt upon me

Attached: 1647248206993.jpg (655x527, 59.37K)

>Name one practice that was borrowed from the golden horde
For one, the rigid stick and carrot approach, with no alternatives. Oppressive/authoritarian tendencies and forms of government. Furthermore, they destroyed local self-governing and democratic traditions brought by Rus' colonists.

I remember when Israel was universally hated on this board. People eventually moved on and stopped hating. Same will happen with Russia.

You all have very low attention spans.

Attached: 1336021829993.jpg (568x566, 137.59K)

That's a popular myth. Not everything bad about Russia comes from Asia.

Are you retarded? Any Forums contrarians love russia now

I like Anna Miller from the Metro series she is attractive and pretty and nice and brave and smart and loyal and i would like to marry her??