In your country?

In your country?

Attached: 2D676BBF-A7DD-44A8-9186-B8A41D089FF4.jpg (744x755, 51.25K)

I have no idea, I've never had even one

Is it like those dry crackers?

>Never had Popeyes
Finnbro... I'm so sorry you suffer so much

>clueless foreigners saying yes to this

Attached: 1639949316686.gif (220x220, 1.32M)

What is it?

what subspecies is this

>within one day
no sweat

the best fried chicken in the entire world but their biscuits are so dry they’ll sap the moisture outta your mouth and turn your body into the Sahara motherfuckin desert

it's like the ones they have in texas chicken

What do they use for batter and what do they fry the chicken in? I don't eat cereals or vegetable oils.

flour and breading, they fry it in palm oil

So it's unhealthy as all fuck, got it. I'll pass.

It’s fried chicken

Chicken isn't the unhealthy part nor is frying. Wheats, breadcrumbs and palm oil are absolute garbage though. You take the same chicken, leave the wheats out and fry it in lard and it's healthy.

What are these? Are they sweet? They look kind of moist. America has so many amazing fast food chains :/

Qrd? Why can’t it be done?

>fry it in lard and it's healthy.
Are you the fucking contrarian lard autist from /ck/. Kill yourself.

I think you've spent too much time on Any Forums user. Fast food is best treated as a luxury/social food and its not a sin to eat it.

What’s wrong with bread?

>luxury food
do fats really?

Fast food might be good. I can't gain weight and I only eat meat.
>he doesn't know
The fattest people I see are the ones regularly visiting bakeries. Carbs are your enemy.

You will choke to death

By "luxury" I mean "Don't eat it too often".

thats not a biscuit

It doesn't have to be lard, but it should be an animal fat.
>contrarian
There's nothing contrarian about it, it's a well established fact that highly processed vegetable oils are bad for you and animal fats are not.
There's nothing sinful about it, it's just not healthy. I'm not interested in being unhealthy anymore, it fucking sucks.
Full of shitcarbs, full of gluten and lectins which contribute to leaky gut and most wheats that are commonly use lack any necessary nutrients.