IT'S OVER FOR RUSSIA

IT'S OVER FOR RUSSIA....

Attached: 20220706_003935.png (654x655, 529.67K)

Oof...

why is mold even bad for you? serious question

Kills ya

inb4 russians come defending and calling it better than mcdonalds.

A faithful tribute.

Ah yes more cherry picked propaganda. Russia will collapse any day now right globohomo bros? Thank god for evil multinational corporations, what would we do without them?

lol chinese

I think it's because Mc.D does the logistics for local branches.
Eventually Russians will figure it out.
Of course, Mc.D isn't even a good model and gets beaten by a turk working out of a hole in the wall.

Part of it is their excreta. Aflotoxin in particular. Some molds are no big deal.

Marxist goblin

depends kind of like mushrooms
the toxic type looks pretty similar to the less harmful kind but it's not worth getting fucked over $1 bun

It adds a little spice. You wouldn't understand

Kebab from Anzorabubakarbekbey Chickchirikhujakpizdyk-ogluev from the wall and ingridients from convinience store next door > MCdickery

Attached: 1655926955546.jpg (473x574, 18.27K)

Some moulds are fine, such as those used in cheeses. Blue cheese for example gets its colour from mould. Some, however, contain toxins that you don't want in your body, and since you have no way of knowing what mould is in the food you're much better off not eating it altogether. If you end up eating a mouldy burger though you're very unlikely to die or suffer any major adverse effects.

You vastly overestimate the cost of sawdust yeast and and salt the McDs calls "bread" honestly not surprised it took nearly 5 months for their old stock buns to develop mold.

It’s just moldy, that’s it.

So that's why they stole a ship full of grain?

A burger AND free penicillin?

That means it's authentic food that got old. Unlike the plastic garbage that is McDonald. Pic related.

Attached: hamburger2.jpg (1200x630, 445.46K)

I've only gotten food poisoned about 3-5 times in my life. At least 3 of those times was from moldy bread. Basically diarrhea, vertigo, nausea, vomiting. I knew it was bread because the next few days, when I would go to make a sandwich, I would notice mold on the bread.