What are they doing right?

What can the rest of the world learn from them?

Rich
Healthy economy
Good infrastructure
Preserved cultural relevance
Safe
Happiest people
Best health care
Number one in Education

Even their Prison system is revolutionary. They have murderers living a comfier life than 90% of the world's population.

Their society is like 50 years ahead of everyone else.

Don't tell me No Negroes, because Russia and China and a lot of other Europeans have low minority population

Attached: EN-Main-Infographic.png (1875x2813, 669.71K)

Find oil/gas.

Make sure your local chief and his cronies don’t seize all of it.

They all learn danish at school.

>rich
not really
>Healthy economy
fairly
>Good infrastructure
only in sweden
>Preserved cultural relevance
100% americanized and pozzed
>Safe
relative to thirdies, yes
>Happiest people
lmao no, people are depressed because they live meaningless lives. alcoholism is a thing so the state has to have a monopoly to reduce the harms
>Best health care
best specialized health care. general medicine is trash tier here and in 10-20 years we'll have USA tier costs as well since privatization is going full speed
>Number one in Education
education is free at least, which increases social mobility. wouldn't say it's the best. pretty good in stem.

>Even their Prison system is revolutionary.
no it isn't. we should return death penalty for retard criminals.
basically, this country is 1984 tier if you have anything on your permanent record, you'll struggle to find a job since they'll ask for an extract from the police (it even shows tickets).

>Their society is like 50 years ahead of everyone else.
it's in decline due to pozzed nature and abandoning god and morals.

also, population-wise, more than 1/5th are immigrants. Stockholm is bascially and american east coast city.

>Make sure your local chief and his cronies don’t seize all of it.
Thats where we went wrong.

i dont know a word of danish

you speak danish when you're drunk

Just shoot up your local mall, arrow random strangers, and bombs cars breh

how's life in grönland, eskimo-preben?

Expensive, imagine Lidl-Denmark (notice my pun, instead of a discount Danmark, but it's also an oxymoron since they're both cheap retails but we're above Norway-tier expensive, groceries wise. Oil, we're waaaaaay cheaper than any of you)

Long time no see, fren.

>Oil, we're waaaaaay cheaper than any of you
how? did the danish government remove oil tax or something?

I have no clue since I do not own a car, not a boat so it's out of my interrest because I do not spend money on it.
It's the first thing Danes (and Swedes, do not know Norwegians) that notice just how cheap the oil s, but groceries will rob your bank account

Neither do I and I had to learn it kek

is eating vegetables or fruit even worth it in grönland? I imagine fish would be cheaper than it is here.

you should learn Swedish, it's a lot easier for finns and icelanders to grasp.
t. a lot of finns and icelanders moved here

They learn Norwegian and speak Norwegian (as they should). Danish should be banned in general for good. Even in our Greenland they push that disgrace.

It is as supplements, but correct, being a pescetarian is a way more pay off because of the cost. I'd rather buy vitamins than pay what fruits/vegetables costs up here, and then eat fish/whales

i had to learn swedish and now i have forgotten almost everything, i never was good at swedish

>our Greenland
You going to cry forever? Let me get you a tissue for those bitch tears

Tbh, no one up here should learn any of your language, only if they're interested

Attached: Skærmbillede 2022-02-18 kl. 23.29.11.png (778x1570, 235.74K)

I have met some greenlanders and people under 30 dont speak any danish

Minority speaks it, and (sadly, to some degree) most young people refuse to learn it

Hvad siger du? Er du for dum til at lære dansk?

Jeg kan snakke dansk. Garanteret bedre end dig, Najeb