EAT

EAT
THE
BUGS

Attached: 643.png (554x651, 313.69K)

alright

western glowies did this

Attached: 1657035748916.png (654x655, 529.67K)

Bug burgers, wow they're ahead of the West then

Why are Russians so obsessed with McDonald’s? Was it really that popular? I imagine we would see much worse if McDonald’s pulled out of the rest of Europe

Honestly I would approve if they left since their monopoly prevents others from getting a foothold and they've become really stale.

I’m not even going to defend anyone however there is no denying that westoids are seething hard about this mcdonalds ripoff.
>they actually have news about some moldy burger buns in Russia
Rent free lmao. Kill yourselves

The USSR fucked the idea of something working efficiently so a burger doing it better seemed cool

You will eat the bugs and you will enjoy them

Literally never once seen it mentioned outside of this board

Attached: f5753870a40ccef114a6cb88e7f48531.jpg (680x680, 109.6K)

BUGS BUGS BUGS

Let me correct myself.

Users on this board are subhuman enough to care about moldy burger buns in a country they never been in and probably will never visit it because apparently it means that the large international corporation that cucks half the planet with its shit did better job and these users do it because (????????????????)

There’s kinda no explanation

Russian little bitch faggot literally crying his eyes out because we're pointing out that your country is shit

Kill yourself faggot

nasty bugg eater kys

You seem to be very defensive about the bug burgers

>we're pointing out that your country is shit
>tf
>tp
not sure if it is ironic or not

I don’t really associate myself with any country, I merely live here. And I also think that anyone who cares about his or any other country should have his eyes poked out with a fork, his throat slit and drowned in acid after getting shot with a crossbow in the groin

the pigeon shit aroma just makes it better you dumb westoid

Attached: 532.png (532x622, 443.41K)

Would you want to visit a large pile of poo? Because that’s what visiting Russia would be like

Lymes disease burger

Oh yes, westoids are SO jealous of Russian mouldy bug burgers.

Is everyone in the UK a comedian like you or you are a special breed created in the lab for the purposes of generating cringe shitposts to make people like me vomit in real life when I read them?
I just hope your face is not as hideous as you sense of humor otherwise I might actually do as you suggested and kill myself if by any chance I see it