Why the FUCK is it so hard to conquer this shithole?

Why the fuck does it have to be so vast? Who the fuck thought it was a good idea to give these grug tier cavemen so much land? How the fuck am I supposed to not overextend my supply lines? Why did they have to choose the gayest ideology and form of government, rendering an alliance absolutely impossible? Fucking stupid, rigged bullshit.

Attached: Conquer Russia soyjaks.png (680x538, 590.17K)

this Bitch knew how to keep Russia under control.
There is a reason why Putin waited for Merkel to be gone until he attacked Ukraine.

Attached: 1654033954060.jpg (655x989, 89.84K)

Napoleon was only brought down by his Bonapartism btw.
Had he been a TRVE champion of REVOLVTIONARY VALVES he'd make it ez. Announcing that serfs are gonna be free is all it'd take, but he didn't want a revolutionary war, he wanted a quick enforcement of embargo-compliance followed by a steamy gay romance with our emperor. The quick part didn't work out, he pressed the issue, you know the rest.
Don't be Bonapartist kids, a principled revolutionary gets the cake in the end.

You'd need to open a front in the Caucasus and circle them, nobody has tried that iirc because bo european power had that area under control.

HahahahahahahHhHahHahHa
You stupid slavoid inbred retard, russians live to eternally break your minds. Imagine being an euro sissy watching his irrelevant, slave, country getting destroyed everyday meanwhile he seethe uncontrollably at the only free european nation.
Keep sucking that amerimutt cock, it surely fits your eternally cucked mind

Attached: 20220702_195739.jpg (720x771, 98.45K)

Delusional unless you give proof

the mongols and vikings were able to

>fuckin euros can't sleep while somebody still not conquered
lmao

adolf lost
get over it

It isn't
You westies are just stupid. Why the fuck do you keep invading ruskies in winter? lmao

Attached: ahhh.jpg (512x512, 108.03K)

I wasn't even aware Merkel was no longer in charge of Germany lol

>Don't be Bonapartist kids, a principled revolutionary gets the cake in the end.
The only revolution I can think of where this was the case was the American Revolution, and that wasn't a revolution as much as us securing the traditional rights we'd had since arriving in America.

This. He also pussied out from waging a war of dismantlement against, calling himself liberator of the Poles etc because he thought he could reconcile with Alexander I.

*germanic euros

Poland didn't conquer Russia, but Moscow, that's different thing, if the marriage went smoothly it would be the commonwealth of three nations

It is not difficult as Mongols and even p*les did it. Both Napoleon and Hitler tried to conquer it as the rest of the Europe was waging a war against them. They were being idiots by pushing it so far.

Russians are not against other nations. Just don't go to war.

Aren't you against the U.S?

Look up The Great Game

everything that russia lays its hands on turns eventually to shit,even the ground twice a year

Slurping russian semen 24/7 won't fix the leaky roof in your favela shack, joao

Rule Nr. 1: NEVER attempt to conquer Russia during the winter. That's where Napoleon and Hitler done goofed.

Against ideologies and homosexuals

Riiiiight.
Lots of of those in Ukraine?

Yes but you can try in the summer and maybe fail OR and hear me out OR you can try ONCE MORE in the winter, but this time with the blessing of ~*~THIRD TIME'S THE CHARM~*~

>proceeds to get backstabbed by Sweden who burns your country to the ground
Poland just can't win can they?

>Rule Nr. 1: NEVER attempt to conquer Russia during the winter. That's where Napoleon and Hitler done goofed.
No, that's really just what midwits think is responsible for Hitler's and Napoleon's defeat. Both started their invasion in summer. Besides, fatigue and disease are a thing during all seasons. The problem with Russia is that it's notoriously hard to upkeep supply lines. Napoleon overextended his, Hitler overextended his. It's also important to understand how much closer Hitler was to actually conquering Russia. Hitler takes Moscow, Russia crumbles. Napoleon takes Moscow, they will literally just set it on fire and wage guerilla war until the end of time. The thing that really saved Russia in WW2 was lend-lease and the sheer endless industrial capacity of the US.

I don t know.Even if there are such. Hardly anyone went to war against them.Should the whole nation be responsible for one person?

Holy based
Napolean was truly one of the greatest men alive when he was saving the REPVBLIC from reactionary europe, but then he had to go and crown himself a fucking m*narch. He lost my support at that time.

>He lost my support at that time.
h-how old are you?

Well i just hope this stupid and pointless war ends soon. One way or the other.

Teh great game?

Attached: descarga (2).png (180x180, 4.97K)

Don't respond to third-worlders. They aren't responsible enough to merit genuine consideration of their opinions.

Yeah, absolutely. It just boggles the fucking mind, what Hitler was thinking, when he did that detour to Stalingrad. Moscow was right there for the taking. Finland was putting pressure to the Red Army in the north. All Hitler needed to do was to take, or at least surround Moscow, and the Soviet leadership would've crumbled. Everything would've been easier after that. And Hitler fucked up, when he didn't accept the Ukrainians as allies. That would've been fresh, motivated troops right there, who absolutely fucking hated Stalin.

Xhe vvon't anvsver yQu vf yvu stvttvr, lvser.