Do white people consider firstie asians like Koreans and Japanese equal to themselves or still inferior because they...

Do white people consider firstie asians like Koreans and Japanese equal to themselves or still inferior because they are still Asian?

Attached: 95-957321_anime-question-mark-png.jpg (840x755, 198.71K)

Japanese are in the club. Koreans ehhhh maybe in another twenty years

Deep down they think they're hideous compared to whites and deeply uninnovative or dishonest. Western European whites consider themselves in a separate category.

If we're being honest, it really comes down to looks. Korean and Japanese men are considered unattractive and feminine/nerdy in general

little yellow men who can make watches and cars

Is that it?
Then please stop obsessing with us just little okay?

Attached: 1628544085240.gif (200x200, 720.58K)

I genuinly like East Asians, industrious fellows.
The Chinese are kinda sneaky however.

it's okay i like white pipo :D

Attached: NISI20200606_0016381524_web.jpg (640x369, 83.12K)

Most white people are so mentally ill and pathologically antiracist that they don't view themselves as superior to anyone. Even a homeless African who smokes crack and murders people is treated as an equal.

I have the impression tht the japanese got unironical white status as in the sense amerimutts think its a cool ancestry to have (like irish and stuff)

Koreans are halfway baked it seems, they need more softpowa

gaijins are racist

so…

Hello all nationz. Please stop shitting up our board with racebait. Please and thank you.

Japan is white
Korea is the Poland of Asia

Aren't you a hapa?

???

i'm 100% japanese

no you're not, shut the fuck up davido.

意味わからん
何で外人認定受けなきゃならんの?

Based samurai teaching manners to d*vidos

I want to go to Japan and beat up small yellow people

southern & central europe + east asia > MENA & w*stoids > SEA and the americas > the rest

as expected from turks

>turks
Not yellow enough to fit my criteria