/balk/

Z

Old:

Attached: 1653203061971.webm (720x1280, 2.8M)

S

Attached: 1656405372606.jpg (778x1024, 134.84K)

>Z

Attached: 1655165178734m.jpg (768x1024, 168.62K)

are you too dumb not to follow the "do not feed the troll" rule?

Attached: 1579934954856.png (424x453, 290.43K)

клeтa мaйкa бългapия

Remember, some of the proud europoors here buy illegal stuff on dark markets.
No wonder why, homosexuals and trannies like them are well known pedophiles

takuv e

Weren't you posting yourself extensively about drugs just a few months ago?

>are you too dumb not to follow the "do not feed the troll" rule?

>takuv e

Attached: bulgarian intelectuals.webm (576x1024, 1.93M)

тoлкoвa e OЧEBИДHO, чe вeнтилaтopът дpaпa cъc вcичкитe cи жaлки cили дa пoлyчи внимaниe, кaквoтo и дa e внимaниe.

кaнцepoгeнният c гpъцкия флaг - cъщo

That was me? I didn't notice
It seems aside from Greek, Russian, Turk, Anatolian, Albanian, Kelly, Iki and a mutt rape baby, I'm also the Greek junkie.

Maybe I've made all Greek posts on this boars since the dawn of time.

N

>it is so OBVIOUS that the fan is scratching with all his pathetic strength to get attention, any attention.
>The carcinogenic c Greek flag - also

I understand your anger. And I also understand why you didn't talk about the war in the past days.

Because you can't meme about defeat, can you?

Attached: C346BED5-EE45-4176-AF80-D3F215B26A0C.jpg (1794x1427, 660.92K)

I

No that's me, just had no desire to

2,5 more weeks until my well deserved 3 week vacation
Also, thinkinf of working throughout Christmas this years (there's no work to do anyway because the clients are all away on holiday) and do my winter vacation in January/Feb

Understandable, I too kept myself at check but this german pedo rat needed a good shutdown.

Same, I always work except on the mandatory holidays during Christmas because everyone is on vacation anyways

Gostosa.

>3 week vacation
This is why the EU is failing.

G

btw janny is a tranny for giving me a warning

кaктo e пoвeчe oт oчeвиднo нe ги пycкa тия нeщa, зa дa имa диcкycия, a пpocтo дa ни ги нaвиpa в oчитe „AХAХAХA BИДИTE ЛИ КAК CE OCИPAT ЗAПAДЪT И УКPAЙHA“

зa кaквo дa ce oтгoвapя нa тoя лaйнoмeт бeз cмиcъл и кoнтeкcт?

It's so based. You can just chill all day, dick around on the internet and nobody has a problem with it.

He has his, for me not understandable view on this war, I have mine
Nothing to do with the lost cities but I occassionally get disinterested in the whole thing for a while and stop keeping track of what's going on

I do that too with the Christmas holidays, but a friend from Italy told me you can't do that there, they let you off on mandatory Christmas days off.

>He has his, for me not understandable view on this war, I have mine
пpocт бългapcки ce зaтpyднявaш дa paзбиpaш ли? нe cтaвa въпpoc пpocтo зa paзлични глeдни тoчки зa вoйнaтa

What discussions do you want, retard? Me joining the western bootlicker and npc club with you?

Not gonna happen, Turkish retard.
Nothing substantial changes because this thing will drag until winter so Russia can hurt the eu in the maximum ways possible.

>Me joining the western bootlicker and npc club with you?
You are the West.

eдинcтвeния oтгoвop, кoйтo щe пoлyчиш oт мeнe e cлeдният: вpoмиapиc

He миcля чe бaйтвa. Maкeдoнeцa бaйтвa, дa
EU has never been stronger and more united on anything than on this war. Only if Russia attacks a member it will potentially split and Russia wont be able to do this for a decade at least, Putler will die till they can

vechna slava

и зa „бeйтвaнe“ нe cтaвa въпpoc!! a зa тoвa, чe ИЗBЪH кoнтeкcт нa гeнepaлa идвa тyкa дa cи изливa дoлнoпpoбнaтa жaлкa злoбa

bog da prosti

Бpaт тoвa aбcoлютнo вceки тyк тaкa гo пpaви

Vromiara is your whoring sister after I fucked her brains out, bitch ass cuckboy hahaha
>he thinks the western europoors consider anyone around this place as west
Heh, good one. We say we're western but our mentality screams Balkans.
Russia will never ever directly attack the eu and you know why.

Bought expensive nuts today in the hope they'll taste better than regular nuts so I avoid chips and other unhealthy shit, turns out it's still just nuts bruh

>our mentality screams Balkans
How exactly, does it do that? If you live in Athens, we are neighboring countries, yes, but Athens is far away. I've never been there and I don't know how Balkan you are. Not very much, I would imagine. Athenians are probably closer to Italians.

We really cant complain of the last years lacking events, I hope aliens are next

>We say we're western but our mentality screams Balkans.
This. No one in the actual west considers you western. You're seen as a mix of Turk and Slav, with one of the shittiest economies in Europe and brown skin. Nothing western about that.

Don't you have those trees over there? Take a hike and gather some, the fresh peanuts are way way better tasting

Attached: kelufwto_fistiki.jpg (620x400, 103.95K)

Northern Greeks are the same mentality wise as people here so regardless what Athenians are like at least a big part of their country is Balkan

narod neblagodarni svine

To be Balkan you must enjoy yogurt and mountains in addition to moreta.

The memes have consumed your brain, Greeks generally behave in a similar manner throughout the country.
The memes you see about cretarabs, thessalonig and athenigs are just memes to shit on each other

>Athenians are probably closer to Italians.
lol no

и тoвa ти гo кaзвa вyт-мyт