Are you a subhuman in your country? I don't deserve to be part of the worst race in existence, hated by everyone

Are you a subhuman in your country? I don't deserve to be part of the worst race in existence, hated by everyone

Attached: 1612991922364.png (500x454, 72.94K)

Blacks aren’t hated in the first world anymore though

Attached: DC269E36-584E-4C03-85D4-C8B42EC598C8.jpg (500x457, 57.91K)

be like neil degrasse tyson or one of them smart guys

What's the average black person's take on
>Europe
>whiteness/thinness as opposed to biracial body positivity
>food/culture around the world
>the future

Attached: 3.png (841x886, 1.17M)

>i suffer even though i have a bbc and women throw themselves at me
no you don't tyquan washington the III

Blacks arent the most hated though? We Chinese on the other hand truly suffer

You really should stop having a racial inferiority complex. Population statistics don't mean anything on an individual basis.

Chinese are universally lauded as intelligent, industrious and honest. We have to remain conscious of our mannerisms and speech to avoid confirming the preconceived image. Well most of us at least because I stopped giving a shit

>biracial body positivity
Shut up retard

>Chinese are universally lauded as intelligent
Lol, Chinese people are absolutely not considered honest here.

potato

Attached: dios mio.jpg (2048x2732, 385.65K)

But this also has to do with Dutch culture. In the Netherlands not speaking your mind or being politically correct is considered dishonest. That you might be hiding your true intentions, so you cannot be trusted.

as a black man i think we black people are a very disgusting kind

my family had to escape haiti because as a whole 90% of our population density are australopithecus that cannot understand reciprocity, gratefulness, self-control, restrain or cooperation. everyone is a powerstarved ape that willl stab you by the backand cannibalize their sister the moment they get a chance

i hate everything about us, we are stupidly deformed too, some faggots here posted about how related were different humans to chimps and we peak in that aspect, i hate our phenotype and my worst nightmare is having to live arround other black people anytime again (except my mom and sisters), is like living in a favella, the lack of beauty turns you depressive and burns your brain.
But now the favella is carried like a skin on the humans.

the best analogy i saw about us is corpses, and its true, we look like bloated corpses whose faces got inflated with putrid gases, we have bulging eyes, protunding mouths, bloated lips, darkened skin, etc.
We are not dignified not in shape nor in mind, we are a cursed kind of savages and our only chance of co-exist with humans sucessfuly is a eugenics plan of 200 years of selective breeding, otherwise we will destroy everything as we always do

Too aggressive but not a bad larp Carlos

Do you realise that 90% of people today wish they were african American and i am one of them? You are the symbol of all thats cool

You have never been to Arkansas

One of the stupidest questions I have ever read on this site
Go fuck yourself

im not larping, i hate being black and everything about us, i wish i was indio or something merely dignified.

you have no understanding of subtext or subtlety do you, then again you're argentinian

I'm a subhuman.

Attached: apu itku.jpg (255x253, 8.98K)

not in english
also you're a proxytard

continue to seethe carlos
next time don't lay it on thick and learn to write, then maybe you can get a soanish passport like your brothers and make it outside brownshit