I suffer in Braz-

>I suffer in Braz-
No you don't. Here are the facts:
>Brazil has a paradisiacal tropical weather
>People in Brazil do not need to work, they simply forage the ripe fruits and plentiful fish year long
>People in Brazil spend their days surfing and hanging with friends at the beach
>No one is a virgin in Brazil. Every Brazilian man has a sweet yet sexually adventurous gf
>Brazil has the second largest population of Japanese people in the world: it is a real-life anime
>Brazil is the only society in the world where all races life in harmony
>Brazil produces certified kino for its inhabitants to enjoy. Only good feels, no demoralizing Hollywood schlock
I could go on and on. If you were born in Brazil, you do not suffer.

Attached: 1657025296422.webm (576x1024, 1.76M)

Let’s trade places then

he looks like chudjak...
chudbros... are we winning?

I suffer because the sea water is too cold for swimming (21.4ºC)

call me a pedo or whatever but she is 10/10

Gladly. You'll last at most a month working 80h a week in a country where the sun comes down at 3 in the afternoon. I wish I could see the look on face when you step out of your tiny apartment only to realise you've stepped in an acid rain wet dog shit instead of feeling the warm sand of the idyllic beaches of Brazil under your feet.

she is

They don't suffer like we do.

Attached: pepesaku0.png (554x921, 224.22K)

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Off yourself Thomas.

It's over.

>paradisiacal
Whats paradisical about absurdly hot, tropical weather?

what does he have that I don't?

Come here and let's see if you complain about Brazil's weather again.

He's Brazilian.

t. Can't even sleep outside stargazing for he would freeze to death

BBBC

>Brazil has a paradisiacal tropical weather
You had 1 week of Brazilian weather and complained like a fucking bitch about to die.

>People in Brazil do not need to work, they simply forage the ripe fruits and plentiful fish year long
They forage other people's wallets and plentiful tourists yes.

>People in Brazil spend their days surfing and hanging with friends at the beach
Tourists do.

>No one is a virgin in Brazil. Every Brazilian man has a sweet yet sexually adventurous gf
True, but she's an absolute goblina.

>Brazil has the second largest population of Japanese people in the world: it is a real-life anime
And that's a bad thing

Race doesn't exist in Brazil, everyone is a different shade of mutt.

>Brazil produces certified kino for its inhabitants to enjoy. Only good feels, no demoralizing Hollywood schlock
Brazilian media consists in "sex sex sex", loud noises, bald middle aged brown men shouting, duck laughs, airhorns and dwarves.

This, but unironically. I want to live in Brazil, get a big bunda qt, ride around favela with my street bike and chill with hues all day

We get it, you're mad your ancestors didn't go and now you're stuck in Europe. You're not alone, but no need to take it out on Brazilian.

I'm mad that those who did go are changing their minds now.

>portugal
Vem cá e pega de volta, filho da puta.