Are Americans really this prone to violence?

Are Americans really this prone to violence?

Attached: 1656986573333.png (1361x1036, 901.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10965627/Ohio-teen-beaten-death-high-school-founded-LeBron-James-neck-broken.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he relaxed

jesus, i wonder what he did to anger them this much

This story is mad. They beat him to death so brutally. He was a good looking lad.

You just know if the races were reversed that LeBron James would have things to say

Attached: teen-killed-lebron-james-school-09.jpg (1428x1451, 190.8K)

future Chad that relaxed around diverse young gentlemen. Sad...

Him and his friends fired a water gun at them from a car, then he got out and they beat him to death, then the blacks stole the car and drove it a distance while his friends were helpless and useless

imagine if mutts just picked their own fucking cotton

He didn't carry a gun and thus didn't shoot them first in self defence.
He should have known better in the US.

the blacks fired the water gun?

why go to a nigger school in the first place

yeah why didn't he just move to a different state alone at 16
blame the parents you fuck

Niggerworshipping americucks
Also fuck lebron

seems like biden just lost 4 votes hehe

I don't feel sympathy for chads. He probably had more fun in his 17 years than I will in my entire life.

>“in the moments leading up to the incident, one or more occupants in the [Liming]’s vehicle were riding around the surrounding area shooting a SPLATRBALL Water Bead Blaster at objects and possibly unsuspecting people.”
>They then drove in the direction of the basketball courts where the group of teens “targeted or approached the subjects who were on the court and fired the gel soft gun at them”.
>These actions seemingly provoked the altercation.
>At a press conference on June 8, Chief Mylett stated at least two individuals in Mr Liming’s car got out and began firing at four individuals playing basketball on the courts.
>Chief Mylett said the group ran away before all coming together at Liming’s car where Liming was eventually killed.

Holy fuck how cowardly are his friends?

>provoking hood niggas with a watergun
was he asking for it?

>chad
>with that inbreed jaw and absent chin

Im so god damn glad i dont have to deal with angry niggers. All i have around me are turks and they are pretty chill most of the time

Attached: 1657030402307.jpg (1080x999, 122.54K)

What is wrong with niggers?

No

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10965627/Ohio-teen-beaten-death-high-school-founded-LeBron-James-neck-broken.html

>Liming and a group of friends were joy-riding in a car and apparently provoked the fight with the three men by shooting at them with a plastic Splatrball Water Bead Blaster.

>The fight between the men and Liming began when the boys were riding around in a car on the night of June 2 with the toy gun. One of the boys reportedly shot at the basketball court where the three men were playing a game with others.

>The shooting caused some on the court to run away and, according to the chief, the boys chased after them temporarily. The boys went back to their car at which time they were confronted by the three men.

>'A fight ensues and subsequently, Ethan Liming is dead,' the chief said at a press conference.

>Police have said that the death was not racially motivated and that the boys 'unfortunately provoked the altercation.'

>'There were assumptions made that this was a race-related incident,' the police chief said at the presser. 'There is nothing that we have in our possession right now, any information at all, indicating that race played a role in this homicide.

He looks like another smug white faggot. There's a lot of them here, sheltered from reality and real violence. They go around life acting like hot shit because white people don't fight anymore. Just look at how his friends reacted to the situation, kek.

If only the nigs died in a car crash too, would have been a great ending.

Attached: 1648265790828.png (500x442, 165.03K)

Attached: 1657030687377.jpg (1080x1136, 324.43K)

i bet his friends will think twice before harassing peaceful residents with water guns ever gun

>Try to give black people a free bath
>They murder you
Crikey!

better watch out guys we got a real hardass over here

>>'There were assumptions made that this was a race-related incident,'
Nignogs killed a white man for the crime of being white.
How the fuck is that not race-related?

plebbit mental illness

he literally provoked them with a water gun
that could get your ass beat in many countries, including the US

I don’t think euros really understand how aggressive blacks here are. They also get away with this sort of stuff most the time

kek I just enjoy watching smug get their face caved in, regardless of race.

Attached: 5bbbbcabdde86735dd275f65.png (700x525, 535.95K)

>The 17-year-old who was beaten to death at a school founded by LeBron James suffered a broken neck and had the imprint of a shoe in his chest wall, a preliminary autopsy report has revealed.

>The report released by the Summit County Medical Examiner (SCME) in Ohio documented the gruesome injuries Ethan Liming endured during his final moments in the parking lot of the I Promise school in Akron. The report also revealed blunt force trauma to the head.

>The teen's occipital bone, the major bone that connects to the cervical spine and protects the brain, had been broken, Akron Beacon Journal reported.

>An affidavit revealed that the suspects 'beat Liming until he was unconscious' and 'then beat him more' while 'he was unconscious on the ground,' Fox News reported.

Attached: Occipital_bone_lateral2.png (900x900, 191.87K)

So what you're saying is he shouldn't have been playing around with people he knew had the anger control and rage impulse of gorillas?

They'll get a few years in jail at most because they were provoked.

Where are a bunch of 20 years olds hanging out in a high school parking lot?

Attached: Image-from-iOS-9-1.jpg (1200x675, 55.31K)

Every turk I've met on dota has been pretty chill desu

>One young life was taken and now you want to ruin 3 others
Fucking lold

What does this have to do with international culture and discussion?

Attached: Image-from-iOS-7-1.jpg (1200x675, 74.94K)

yes, he's a complete idiot for doing so. and if a white redneck shot him for it you'd be thinking the same

>VladiQUEER

Attached: 1602989464096s.jpg (125x122, 1.55K)

Actually I'm thinking about why everyone in the US seems to have no impulse control and kill people for absolutely no reason.

We're having an international discussion on the culture of violence in a particular country

Why does this need explaining to you?

High test, you wouldn’t understand

lmao rekt faggot. not so attractive anymore huh

Attached: 1616307614433.jpg (265x239, 17.55K)

because they have a natural propensity for violence, the blacks with little impulse control, gun-totting idiots waiting for an altercation that enables deadly force, police officers hoping to unleash a barrage of lead into a remotely aggressive citizen, the government to wage war against a third world country, road ragers hoping to smash into another car, etc

>Americans

>"It's not real, the gun is not real"
Bold of a daneshit to insist it's okay to be waving around fake guns after your own little daily shooting where the fat incel told people the gun was fake while waving it around before he started shooting.

christ, faggots like these need to be put up against a wall

You wouldn't do the same if you had a decent chance of getting away with it via self defense laws?

What was that, Breivik? Trying to talk shit on a superior country again?
Don't you have some kids to kill while dressed up as a cop?

Attached: PepeSmug.png (112x112, 19.75K)

1) Whites live in a world where they are constantly rude and hateful to each other, but fear the law more so they never throw punches even though it might do some good. Even settling differences wifh gunfights would be better for whites, settling things in court slowly makes societies soft.

b) Blacks have no morals. They are emotional, and retarded. They will have their nigga moment regardless of circumstance and it's why they stay poor.