I unironically sunbath totally naked in my garden/pool. I notice cock is hard to get brown...

I unironically sunbath totally naked in my garden/pool. I notice cock is hard to get brown, but slowly i will a proud owner of a BBC that i will use on dutch girls next month. Do similar things happen in your cunt?

Attached: lcvqbjllfux71.jpg (3840x2160, 408.73K)

nice fantasies moor manlet boy

No. I avoid the sun since nearly all extrinsic skin aging is the result of sun damage. Being a shut-in loner for extended periods of time during my life has made this easy.

you are not black

>fantasies
kek i only need to show up in clubs and 99% chance tourists approach me
unfortunately tanning is a big thing here, they bully you if its august and you look white

Just use a spray tan.

Rock hard from reading this.

spray tan never looks natural and people make fun of anyone who uses it, its better to be pale than to use spray. Many tourist use it cause they want instabrown look but we can tell. I understand tanning is a long proccess and tourist want to be tanned the moment they come here and end up burning for being 6 hours under the sun

Your skin will look like shit when you're old bro. Sunbathing is the stupidest shit ever

>unfortunately tanning is a big thing here, they bully you if its august and you look white.
Jesus christ i need to go to spain for summer one day. Sexo maxium wtf. Bully me please.

I hate the word "sunbathing" with all my soul. It's just so white

You are white, retard

Top kek.
These stupid memes about skin color have to end. It's damaging people minds.
YOU ARE WHITE.

cope

pay reparations and give the gold back pigskin
black bulls don't need "sunbathing"
we are kissed by the sun since we are born

go out, incel. Just by going out everyday you will get a normal human color

gas yourself

as a black african male, I appreciate your efforts and accept you as a convert

1000% haitian australophitecus purebreed, chud

How many layers of American culture are you on rn

hahahahahaha