Which nationality makes the best lovers and partners...

which nationality makes the best lovers and partners? Americans and Canadians and Brits (in that order) have been my favorites (I wish more europeans, specially scandinavians came to Mexico though)

Attached: up your butt.png (1016x497, 290.87K)

Google says Guatemala has the lowest divorce rate, so you may not need to go that far away

Definitely not French, that’s for sure. They seem to romanticize having affairs, mistresses, cucking each other. Maybe they’re good lovers but not good partners.

are you the same poter as bwc lover mexican or are you 2 different posters

well, i do dig big white asses, but not dicks

Attached: venti's butt.jpg (1135x1549, 449.06K)

>Americans and Canadians and Brits.
My poor little mexicano, you need a real
partner.
> well, i do dig big white asses
Hi.

i wish i could travel more often, but is usually foreigners who come here, so my options are really limited and not in my control...

how about you share that ass with me and the rest of the Any Forums gang, baby? imgur.com

Attached: horny blondy.jpg (1015x1200, 198.06K)

>big white ass
I always deliver for my Any Forums bros when i can but maybe another time my little dude.
I just got up, and i honestly feel like shit atm. Not at all in the mood.

>feel like shit atm
aww, baby. what's wrong? i send you a hug and a kiss to your forehead from here!

Attached: fate bb6.jpg (992x1403, 1.15M)

thks :)
I just slept like shitto-desu.
Happens to everyone from time to time.

if you have a hangover from drinking i can only recommend you stop drinking altogether and not do it ever again. there's no point. better spend your time sober and doing nice things like having sex with cute anons for example

Attached: lovely.png (616x872, 830.8K)

I don't drink.
And i did a lot of sports yesterday. At least one hour of gym and then i went for a 5 km run.

Are you the french who posted tummy yesterday?

I didn't posted anything yesterday no.
Why? You like him?

wow. you must be really fit. you must be teasing me on purpose because i want to see your ass even more now!

Attached: horny bre,.jpg (1157x1929, 308.06K)

I'm genuily not teasing you, just making small talk.

No, I was just curious
I also went to the gym for almost 2h and slept bad today, its a bad feeling

good. just the fact that you're french is teasing enough as it is

Attached: mona bj.jpg (888x1259, 1.05M)

Yeah i hate that.
You're weird :)

guess i'll limit myself to posting lewds and not say a thing at risk of getting called weird again. that's normal, right?

Attached: yelan sexy.jpg (1447x2047, 2.76M)