Come to Greece and FUCK our women please!

come to Greece and FUCK our women please!

Attached: 1656938439876.jpg (1435x1800, 1.96M)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/theopisti_p/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: σ.jpg (446x577, 61.22K)

name?

My dream in life is to become a millionaire, live in Venezia and have sex with models and Portuguese women

instagram.com/theopisti_p/

I hope melanin-enriched people are treated nicely in your nation

Attached: rrrrr.png (457x274, 14.6K)

do italians really?

I think they are treated alright
Also:
>Two new studies offer compelling evidence that black male and white female (BMWF) relationships have more to them than the eye meets. The evidence was strong enough to suggest that both black males and white females have a subconscious and a genetic predisposed lust towards each other.

>Based on their data, the researchers estimated that black men have approximately 50,000 melanin injectors coating their glans. It also appears that white females have a similar amount of melanin receptors along the vaginal canal.

>“My simulation shows that yes, if you were to insert a penis of African descent into a vagina of European descent, both the African male and the European female would experience unbelievable amounts of euphoria and orgasm. This is because of the melanin receptors and injectors that they posses.” said William Creek, a human biologist who did the work while at the University of Toronto Human Biology.

>The team analyzed a group of 47 females of European descent between the ages 18 and 24. All 47 of them showed a major increase of estrogen in their systems after mating with assigned males of African descent.

>The experts all agreed on one thing: this is the most natural relationship that could ever exist among humans. According to the researchers, there is a great possibility that both white women and black men experience a positive emotional stimuli while in a relationship. "To me it's clear as day, BMWF is the future. We all knew this. Now, we have the studies to back it up with."

Attached: 1553512285324.jpg (1200x800, 63.67K)

Greeks and Croatians are the only people in the world whose males fuck more black women than the opposite

I can see the shape of her pussy JFC

having a greek goddess gf is my dream
but greek girls don't like autistic scandinavian boys

Can I get a cute greek girl as a black guy?

Attached: 1d1f52a455380ce5076682784f610d63--medalion-rahimi-celebs.jpg (460x694, 41.95K)

can't argue with science

Yes but only jf you bring your sister haha

Meds are the most racist Europeans

I want to fuck that attentionwhore with a stupid face, oh the things I'do to her...

Go back to Lebanon

Venexiani caga en acqua, ca i mora tuti Dio mascio

Are you the muzdog Pakistani? You're literally lower than an animal σκατοδερμε

Take your meds Nassim "The Arab" Taleb

cope

Attached: 1655249782441.jpg (948x862, 29.68K)