Vgh... PVTIN'S Yacht

vgh... PVTIN'S Yacht

Attached: 1631254236623.png (1597x740, 1.1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2022/03/23/inside-putins-700m-yacht-complete-with-gold-toilet-paper-holder/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Imagine the smell

Fr Fr?

nypost.com/2022/03/23/inside-putins-700m-yacht-complete-with-gold-toilet-paper-holder/

wonder how many allowances that took

Russia has a lot of natural resources and a high IQ population. They could be a Eurasian Norway with per capita GDP rivaling Norway or the US. But instead, they chose corruption and oligarchs stealing all their wealth. I wish they would live up to their potential

Hopefully they change after Putin, because right now he is the base of the system there, but when he's removed from power, people won't accept another dictator because idk, psychologically they won't like a new face.
Honestly I think Russia is too big for democracy, so unless they split they're going to remain an oligarchy

Not bad honestly. Would be a shame if he never set a foot on it

>700 milionow dolarow

You fucking serious lmao?

I hope it would turn for the better, but I fear the system is corrupt to the core. It would be cool though if they fixed things

why would they do that when they've repeatedly stuck with dictators before

Maybe yall grow some balls like Ukrainians

>Putina
>Milionow
>Dolarow

I think that it has something to do with the size of Russia
Or maybe you just got an unlucky streak

The thing is that in Russia there are few windows of opportunity. One was 1917, then 1991 and maybe you will have another one after Putin. I think it's slowly moving in a better direction...

Why does Polish sound like Americans trying to speak “Mexicano” lmao

I know this "joke" sounded funny in your head, but no one gets what you meant.

what am I looking at?

aow blackow manow withow lotionow

Bruh

Russians need a master to worship, that's why it never changes, serf mentality.

Attached: andrei roublev.jpg (363x500, 71.34K)

the yatch that will single-handedly conquer Warsaw

Putin didn't start as hardass dictator. He started as le humble sports-loving totally-not-politician who is with the people. And retards will absolutely fall for it again.

>Hopefully they change after Putin
lol no

Yes? Those are grammatical cases