I'm forced to go to jail for 60 days for offending a mayor of my town on social networks

>I'm forced to go to jail for 60 days for offending a mayor of my town on social networks
Does it happen in your country?

Attached: 2908DDF5-29D8-4463-8D76-3EC860003A68.gif (600x900, 736.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

net.hr/danas/crna-kronika/uhicen-zbog-prijetnji-premijeru-plenkovicu-mladi-hrvat-iz-austrije-dosao-na-odmor-pa-zavrsio-u-remetincu-821cc45a-b1c1-11eb-9c1d-0242ac140025
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What did you say? Threaten to "kill him" right?

wtf who is the mayor? I remember a similar thing happening in France a while ago

don't worry bitches love criminals
just tell them you have a criminal record and bam they'd spread wide open with dripping juice

Attached: 1656396465689.png (540x960, 611.35K)

literally 1984

what the fuck, jesus christ what a shithole country

I will commit war crimes on Capitalists that will make WW2 look like a joke

Attached: 322-3229891_transparent-edamame-clipart-pepe-the-frog-staring.png (900x710, 385.37K)

An asshole that loves to drive fast and kill traffic signs. I commented I wish next time him and his children die in an accident so I can pee on their graves.
Yeah, I will have to lie and get some tattoo first.

Absolutely not.

We have a Rechtsstaat.

Kys you croRAT
net.hr/danas/crna-kronika/uhicen-zbog-prijetnji-premijeru-plenkovicu-mladi-hrvat-iz-austrije-dosao-na-odmor-pa-zavrsio-u-remetincu-821cc45a-b1c1-11eb-9c1d-0242ac140025
It happens in your shithole Philippines-tier country too.

>I commented I wish next time him and his children die in an accident so I can pee on their graves.

Attached: 1154cac55dea644eb9351f02b62bb1ee.jpg (897x1051, 63.85K)

he sent you to jail, its about time you send him and his family to hell

did you comment that with a public profile or was it user and they got your ip somehow? that’s fucked that they can arrest or jail you for that

not really but once i got a 3 day suspension from school because i called the teacher a whore

This happens in a lot of countries now. Even here you can't "insult" a politician in public anymore

cope
we set the bar so high it'll take centuries or millennia to reach our level of barbarism
it's lonely at the top

Attached: 1604579755047.jpg (567x699, 35.42K)

>An asshole that loves to drive fast and kill traffic signs. I commented I wish next time him and his children die in an accident so I can pee on their graves.
well if you were addressing him directly and it isn't a huge metropolis you may face some charges too, like a 3-month sentence that you can't actually serve. The fact it's a "wish" makes me think you might just be admonished and not be convicted of anything if mayor is a right-winger and judge is a leftist or vice versa

Don't say things like that.
Comments like his come from insecurities that he personally has. Anyone that has been there knows there isn't much of a difference between the places.

Looks like he's going to miss this one

No, but recently a judge sent a human rights activist to prison because Chevron hired prosecutors to frame him for fraud after he exposed them for polluting some village in South America.

Extremely based.

I heard when you go in and have to get naked they look in your asshole and under your foreskin because people smuggle things there