Do you feel a little lonely in your country?

Do you feel a little lonely in your country?

Attached: 279475337_1953082204884895_7374570788887038829_n.jpg (1080x1350, 145.35K)

GF material
AAAAAAAA

I guess. I don't really talk to anyone who isn't my mates and family. No romantic shit, probably wont have one for a long time, cause I don't know how to talk to women.

>omw to keep you company

Attached: 1653273835587.gif (270x240, 1.96M)

No.
I got this turkish girl and her cousin living in one of my houses. Doing of and tricks for money. Well for me its free but I got bored of them.

How old are you? I'm 26 and though I've dated briefly before I'm single. I think I'll probably have to get my shit together by 30 or it'll really be over.

I'm 19 (ik lol). I have a feeling I might have cooked myself by coming on here when I was like 15 before I was interested and just picked up that idea. I've asked girls out before (with the help of peer pressure) but otherwise I just don't know, think it's just being nervous.

God is always with you.

God damn. You still have a lot of time. If you're too nervous to do it in person you can always try dating apps. And I also came here when I was 15 lol. Such a time waste

Amen brother

nz is cool but expensive, raglan has very nice beaches
never let your nervousness control you or it'll keep you stagnant indefinitely and bring heavy regret. acting and taking risks is scary but it will pay off. you'll do great

pajeeta~

She's Iranian and I want a gf like that
Light brown skin and dark hair x)))

A little? I have 0 friends, both online and real life

same

You can be my friend :)

sorry im not gae

It's all good I wanna die no feelings no strings attached girl

It is okay, im not gae either

Really? Cool I have 1 friend now :)