What is your opinion on the future Malorossiyan state?

What is your opinion on the future Malorossiyan state?

Attached: 1646515507418.jpg (360x240, 15.14K)

>Malorossiya
>Bad Russia
lmao

>NOOO BUT MAL MEANS SOMETHING DIFFERENT IN SLAVIC LAN-
don't care lmao

lol

Well it is indeed worse than Velikorossiya.

Novorossiya you illiterate niggers.

Malorossiya? More like Smallorossiya lmao

undeveloped shithole living of state gibs just like chechenya

>Russia
>White Russia
>Small Russia
>New Russia
How cute.

>undeveloped shithole living of state gibs
Perfect description of Poland that sucks money off from EU butt.

Novorossia's territory was the milking cow of Ukraine

not really we are a German neo colony providing cheap labour, these new Russian colonies have no economical future
yeah when the industry wasn't completely destroyed by artillery and some willing to work people lived there

Underdeveloped neocolonial shithole removed of all native culture and language that will live solely off of Ivan's tax payments

Hun tribes are not native culture there

>all native culture and language
Eastern Ukraine were always natives Russians. Those territories were "Empty Fields" populated by Turkic nomads before like 1600s. Then Russians came, slaughtered the Turks and populated those lands with immigrants from Northern Russia. Learn the fucking history of "Ukraine", it may save your life. Basically Ukraine consists of 3 parts with completely different history that only has one thing in common: being close to each other.

>removed of all native culture
there already basically Russian. and they could use the foreign direct investment.

Attached: 1656924118251.jpg (4318x3370, 892.68K)

Russia should just invite Middle east refugees to populate the new areas.

No, go to Sweden, we're full.

We're not middle east you idiot, also do you want your citizens to live in an area where guerilla tactics could rage for 20 years by Ukrainian sepratists?

I already learned Ukrainian history you fucking brainwashed retard. Believe it or not it doesn't matter who their ancestors were 500 years ago. They've been identifying as Ukrainians and speaking the Ukrainian language as late as 100 years ago. With the exception of Crimea, most people who live there don't want to be a part of Russia. You either live with that or fight endless guerilla wars against natives to "liberate" lands that aren't even yours.

>With the exception of Crimea, most people who live there don't want to be a part of Russia
Wrong. Zaporozhye, Kherson, Odessa, Kharkov, not to mention Donetsk and Lugansk, want to be a part of Russia. That's why they always voted for pro-russian presidential candidates unlike Bandera pigs from Lvov. So the best solution is to peacefully partition Ukraine into two parts. But you don't want it. Know why? Because Western Ukraine is the worst part of the country, it literally had nothing except from Ukrainian rednecks.

Are the wheat fields and oil/gas mostly in the east?

>literally milking oil and gas from Ural

yeah they want to be a part of russia so bad they are fiercely resisting your forces

>Nazis from Azov represent people of Eastern Ukraine

Tfw balts used to be
>black Russia
Top lel

>Let me tell you about your country with info i got from State media
I will fucking murder you

>let me tell you about Donetsk and Sevastopol even though I'm a Lvov pig
Shut up, kakil.

Hurry and go to the east. Soldiers wait for you.
Soon you will have a personal pot of land, 2m underground that is

>Ukrainian government is Nazi
>Western Ukrainians are Nazi
>actually Eastern Ukrainians are Nazi as well
Insane how Russian brain is so buckbroken

Great, another thread that's gonna get banned.

tahts just a banter and nobody believes that

>Ukrainian government is Nazi
Yes.
>Western Ukrainians are Nazi
Yes.
>Eastern Ukrainians are Nazi
Didn't say that

I am already in the east, fucktard, born here and living
Fix your own country and stop grabbing other's land

Attached: 1652560009413.webm (324x240, 2.92M)

I'm pissed that they are getting de jure moldavian Bugeac

>Nazis from RNU represent people of Eastern Ukraine

Attached: B5nKIMfCAAA_ks1.jpg (800x533, 49.15K)

please invade it, my map autism wills it

sure looks like azov to me

Attached: 1654992889757.jpg (1136x852, 114.95K)

wow that's sad

>voted for pro-russian presidential candidates
Yes, many Ukrainians in the eastern provinces voted for politicians that brought them closer to Russia than the EU. That doesn't mean that they ever wanted to be part of Russia. Native residents of these "Russian" eastern provinces are killing your soldiers right now in guerilla formations. Before the war, Russians claimed left and right that Eastern Ukrainians would switch sides or lay down arms before fighting their "brothers". Now nobody in the Russian military is dumb enough to believe this.

>a crowd represents the whole population
Why are liberals like this?
You believe in ochlocracy, not in democracy.

But Ukraine is a Russian land.
If you have something against it and think that it deserves to be separate entity then go to war and prove it. Otherwise shut up

> ukraine is a made up state
> cheer for actual made up state

eat cock vatniks

ToT

What? The bulk of these neo Nazi paramilitaries like Kraken or Azov are from the East, not from the West personally know some of them

kek not him but if you want novorussia you must sacrifice your life for it

>sacrifice your life for it
Wow grape!

>look at these crowds in Donbas and Crimea! The represent people's will, we must annex them
>no these crowds do not represent people

Definetly a better representative of the local population than the absolute nothing from the pro-Russian side

That's why your government had to literally bring people in buses to take pictures of the mythological "pro-russians"?

All of this could've been avoided if they followed the Minsk agreements

we have 5000 soldiers

>Velikorossiya.
>velika
>rusia
oximoron

If this post ends with Odds Ukraine wins, if even then Russia wins.

>Russians claimed left and right that Eastern Ukrainians would switch sides or lay down arms before fighting their "brothers"
This happened in Crimea, Donetsk, Kherson, Lugansk and lots of Zaporozhye places.
And drafted Ukrainians keep surrendering en masse. Only Nazis want to fight because they know if Russia conquers Ukraine, they're rekt, lol.
>Native residents of these "Russian" eastern provinces are killing your soldiers right now in guerilla formations
Really? Does Ukraine have alive soldiers at the moment?