Berlin

Berlin
What happens here and why german posters despise this city?

Attached: 569940643.jpg (1500x852, 205.72K)

Is West Berlin still somehow fundamentally different from East Berlin?

>What happens here
lots of partying and fun
>and why german posters despise this city?
because they're incels

>why german posters despise this city?
it's the usual chud rage

Africa in Europe

Capital city always brings out a bunch of seethe from the hick flyovers. Its not exclusive to Germany

If I need a German city to sit out the global recession. Which would you recommend:

Berlin
Munich
Hamburg
Frankfurt
Leipzig
Freiburg

Offenbach

German Chudcels hate Berlin for the same reasons Midwest Chudcels hate California.

stay on your on continent, mutt

I’m gonna wait for housing prices to go down while I experience something new

kys

Next you’re gonna say you’re proud of your 13,66% German heritage

Hating California is more of a western thing, Midwesterners have fake rivalries with other nearby states like Ohio vs Michigan and such

What’s the matter fren? Don’t want to let me come? Too bad.

Meanwhile I won’t work because I bought LNG stocks last year and made a windfall already.

So I will sit in Germany enjoying low cost of living while you all pay me by buying my company’s gas.

Not unless you are all 13.66% Hunnic Altaic :)

the entire city is fundamentally different from the rest of the country.

It has more pretty historical buildings and less commie blocks. Also whiter. So overall better

That road is very big. Disgusting. This is why Dutch cities are better.

I live in the west and occasionally go to the east, the main differences today are that the east has more commy blocks and more trams, but fewer subways. The east still feels noticably poorer than the west, but it's not a huge difference.
All in all the differences between the sides are still there, but fundamentally it's the same city again

East is full of Slavshits and Vietnamese and the Germans there still speak the Berlin dialect.
In the west it's full of various shades of Brownoids and 90% of the people there can't speak the local dialect and instead speak generic globohomo standard german