Asians have invaded Europe multiple times, going as far as Northern France before the invention of gunpowder...

Asians have invaded Europe multiple times, going as far as Northern France before the invention of gunpowder. But Europeans couldn't even get past through Tibet. Lol.

Attached: c8017eca05bc614987f0d2a48b502510.png (893x594, 225.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/archaeology/2017-06-29/ty-article/mainland-island-greeks-genetically-diverged-in-middle-ages/0000017f-e866-dc7e-adff-f8efe12d0000
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Asians brought short height, dark skin and hair and ugly face genes.

Greeks brought you colored eyes, height, fair skin and good looks. You would look like a Paki if it wasn't for your Greek ancestors.

I'm Asian and I have light hair and light eyes. Also plenty of Asian ethnicities in Siberia and Northeastern Europe have light hair and eyes, so your point is null. Also, Greeks got SLAV'd, the reason for their light colors. Otherwise light hair and eyes in original MENA shifted Greeks would be a rarity.

But iki you are greek and yet you look like a paki, explain that

>t. Hermann Padapoulololoous

>I'm Asian and I have light hair and light eyes.
Because of Greek genes.
>Also plenty of Asian ethnicities in Siberia and Northeastern Europe have light hair and eyes, so your point is null.
Because of European genes.
>Also, Greeks got SLAV'd, the reason for their light colors.
source?
>Otherwise light hair and eyes in original MENA shifted Greeks would be a rarity.
source?

haaretz.com/archaeology/2017-06-29/ty-article/mainland-island-greeks-genetically-diverged-in-middle-ages/0000017f-e866-dc7e-adff-f8efe12d0000

>this schizo again

What is this meme map. It's like including Napoleons Russian campaign into his Empire or some shit. Or including most of Northern Persia into Russia.

>But Europeans couldn't even get past through Tibet

Attached: Screen_Shot_2014-06-23_at_5.07.38_PM2.png (1271x845, 261.27K)

Greeks have black eyes nigga

What's worse, getting constantly invaded by yellow horseniggers for thousands of years or being ruled by moors for 800 years?
semi-serious question

>before the invention of gunpowder
And still, East Asia is mostly untouched.

ywnba

>You Will Never Be Arab
Yes I know and it's a beautiful feeling

Jewish propaganda. I only trust Greek/West European scientists on this topic.

Only those who have Anatolian ancestors.

>Afghanistan, Iran and Mongolia excluded
hmmm no

Check the study at Nature dot com linked in the article, I can't post it because Any Forums says it's spam.
The study is conducted by Westerners, the Italians, you retard, not Jews.

scythians were indo-iranian, what kinda revisionism is that map lol

the news about the article is jewish
article is made by europeans
click on the article link
Pagani, Marco Sazzini, Sara De Fanti, Andrea Quagliariello, Guido Alberto Gnecchi Ruscone, Etienne Guichard, Graziella Ciani, Eugenio Bortolini, Chiara Barbieri, Elisabetta Cilli, Rosalba Petrilli, Ilia Mikerezi, Luca Sineo, Miguel Vilar, Spencer Wells, Donata Luiselli & Davide Pettener
you got btfo ikibey

>because Any Forums says it's spam
because it's trash

>because it's trash
source: my ass

If this shithole website recognizes your article as spam, it's trash.

Scythians weren't Turkic, this is bullshit

nature is one of the highest reputable journals in existence iki
the article is also made by WHITE and EVROPEAN volk

you got btfo
I accept your defeat and apology

Attached: journal_img.png (200x200, 10K)