/med/ + friends

Zoomer edition

Attached: 1656688621602.jpg (1024x986, 83.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/ukraine-army-russia-prisoners-jail-b2024985.html
youtu.be/ZQ2uIJZo7lw
youtu.be/sGc4m95dJmo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Am I also your friend (if I'm from Odessa)?

/med/ welcomes refugees.

They won't let me out because I have a dick and have no boobs.

Sexism is strong in Ukraine, sad!

Hello hello frens
Do you have to help them defend the city or something? Did they give you training?

Attached: 1621617009528.jpg (569x569, 86.32K)

We had one guy from Crimea, so why not

When the invasion had just begun, I came to the military enlistment office to enroll in the Territorial Defence. But they told me there that they don't need "warriors" like me (I have -6 eyesight). Therefore, I simply prepared some Molotov cocktails and planned to take the AK when they were distributed to everyone, as in Kyiv. But now... Now it's hard to believe that the Horde will ever reach Odessa. Well, obviously I'm just not destined to be a shaheed.

Bad time to be a man in Ukraine, I wonder how many will leave when the war is over just out of resentfulness.

Attached: average slav partisan gf.webm (900x658, 2.99M)

It seems like the Ukrainian army has many people already ready to defend the country, so I don't understand some of Zelensky's decisions like giving freedom to prisoners in exchange for military service.

Most Ukrainians are nationalistic and have traditional gender values so most support women and kids fleeing while they stay to fight.
The bigger the shithole, the more nationalistic people are, no cap.

Hello frens

Attached: 1656791758545.webm (650x900, 2.71M)

>The bigger the shithole, the more nationalistic people are, no cap.
Guess that explains the northern half of this country.

Attached: 1642367945660.jpg (604x762, 65.99K)

That's the decent part of the country

There is no decent part of this country.

Attached: 1622521082210.jpg (702x619, 76.86K)

>Zelensky's decisions like giving freedom to prisoners in exchange for military service
Kek. Seems like someone unironically fell for propaganda. An acquaintance of my friend can't get into the army, exactly because he was in prison. But no one letting him abroad either. Obviously they keeping him "in reserve" for the most extreme case.

I remember seeing some news about it, and recently of Russia doing so.
I'll try to look for the source of it and check it well to make sure it was not propaganda.

"relatively" decent, I should've said

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/ukraine-army-russia-prisoners-jail-b2024985.html
I don't think this is Russian propaganda, but maybe it was a limited enough amount of prisoners since it's only prisoners with military experience.

Dunno. But the story of an acquaintance of my friend is what I see with my own eyes.

"bussin" is cool, right? what does "cap" mean?
also seen it mentioned in "no cap".

Leftist music is so motivating.

youtu.be/ZQ2uIJZo7lw

Attached: crying-pepe-the-frog.gif (220x212, 663.09K)

It was at the start, when the situation seemed more desperate, now the attack on Kyiv has been stopped and the Russian army can barely move, so they might have rejected him now even if they would have taken him before.
Also he probably didn't have extensive military experience, the news is about experienced prisoners.

Trash edition.

"Cap" means "lie".
"No cap" means "I'm serious".

Fr.

seagulls are flying rats, this guy is based.

oh okay. thanks a bunch, user.

I prefer fascist Spanish music. But precisely fascist (national syndicalist) one, associated with Rivera and Falange EspaƱola and not with Franco and his banana traditionalist regime.

youtu.be/sGc4m95dJmo

Damn I got soap in my dick it hurts
Based guerilla fighter.
Well at least you're less likely to die that way. Hopefully they'll never come but keep an eye out
Cute girl, feels like she could slip and break her neck with that wet box.
What's the source?

Attached: 588b849e04e744a3694bc78202471bc0.jpg (216x250, 6.89K)

>Ukrainian
>is a fascist scum
Every time.

After WWII, government tried to use collaborators in jail for some army unit and commies chimped out

Rude.