HAPPY 4TH OF JULY EVERYONE!!!!

Attached: 8004thJuly2020-KSTPTV.jpg (800x450, 63.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s7FoZ7HW0EU
youtube.com/watch?v=BoZftznHz7o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Americans seem less patriotic this year than any other year I've been alive

The world really is changing

We need a war

Only the lame-wads

there’s nothing left to be patriotic for
this country is well past its glory days, now just let us decay and rot once and for all

K.

true, on your soil. a good civil war with a lot of dead

YWNBAW and ukraine put that in absolute reverse

>some other country being badass while we watch on tv makes me patriotic
sad desu

please explain to me how funding hohols is setting the path for America being a cultural powerhouse again

youtube.com/watch?v=s7FoZ7HW0EU
do americans really

Out of all the things you could've chosen to complain about you really shouldn't have picked culture. American culture is so widespread and prevalent that most other cultures in the world have to actively combat it. American culture is world culture.

this isn’t a real culture

Attached: 176B518B-F3AF-433C-9407-2440551675E7.jpg (640x470, 73.74K)

Do you genuinely think this country has a good future ahead of itself? the best days of this country are behind us. Whites are being replaced, the middle class is being crushed more and more every year, and people are declining in average IQ. the infrastructure is decaying, and quality of life is on the decline.

cry about it

self-hating ameriburgers should exercise their 2nd amendment right to put a round in the roof of their mouths

USAUSAUSAUSAUSA

Says who? The only thing that makes it different from other cultures is that its relatively new and you don't like it.
Race obsessed defeatist. Hurry up and go innawoods with your schizo militia while the rest of us real patriots roll up our sleeves and get to work.

Lmao, I do my 40 hour a week job every week like you, but this country isn't on the right path. I don't know what else to say to you.

happy birthday america
youtube.com/watch?v=BoZftznHz7o

5 PM on the 4th here in Guam

Hope my fellow Americans catch some good fire works tonight

Attached: PXL_20211031_204817304.MP.jpg (1244x933, 445.4K)

the dominant culture is always decried as fraudulent. We live in American times.

51st state when?

why would you want more blue states

Guamanians already get US citizenship, full constitutional rights (including guns), and no federal taxes. It's better it stays where it is.

>No taxation without representation!
Well I guess you have neither