I used to think saudi arabia was fucked (and still kinda do) but their posters are actually chill as fuck

I used to think saudi arabia was fucked (and still kinda do) but their posters are actually chill as fuck

Attached: images (39).jpg (678x452, 20.12K)

i mean, i dont think Any Forums posters are a good metric to go off, especially since some of the stuff they post and talk about can get them jailed and whipped

Attached: 1633467801646.webm (720x900, 2.84M)

The only Saudi poster I know is that fag who keep talking about his ass

if being this utterly based and non-globohomogenised is being fucked, i'm happy being fucked in saudi.

I now assume every Saudi flag is him.

No they're not, the only normal posters were omani

He’s a Pinoy OFW tranny

*normal arab posters

I never saw any Saudi flags on Any Forums before 2020. How'd you find out about it

Not sure about others but i've been lurking here since 2018ish but started posting here around 2020 when things became a little less strict.

Thanks! we're the coolest Arabs. Sad that you only get syrians and nafris.

Same with Lebanon posters

MBS seems to be doing his best to end that though…

lebanese are anti-semitic chuds though

He's not Saudi. Some filthy slave worker. We have 50% of them.

There was also a chill Libyan poster, but he stopped posting a while back, i hope he’s ok.

cope

Could be worse, we get Indians that larp as Arabs (Pakistanis)

he died in civil war

I've been here since 2014, and yes I noticed that too. it's probably due to Twitter, Reddit.. other social media becoming more strict and censoring speech. People keep getting banned for trivial shit, only Any Forums unironically is free. All my friends got banned from Twitter.

Why don’t you stone him?

Check the archives, he never spoke in Arabic.
the government doesn't give shit about this, only if you publicly announce it and force their hand. it's a waste of money to police a faggot's asshole

Okay... maybe saudi posters are a bit fucked......

my ancestor