I thought of studying overseas in Norway but apparently it's basically impossible to make friends over there

I thought of studying overseas in Norway but apparently it's basically impossible to make friends over there.

Attached: n.png (580x408, 15.91K)

You can make brown med friends, they are desperate for company over there.

I don't have a single offline friend.
On the bright side, I hate social contact with strangers and have autism and nobody ever tries to talk to me so that's nice.

I want to talk to you. I love my Norway bros.

Good you came to your senses

I do have some online friends, but 99% my socialization is on imageboards.
How are you doing Mr. America?

Attached: 1632333178380.jpg (673x742, 72.35K)

I want to talk to your sister. I love norway sisters

You're gonna make me cry. I wish I had a sister so bad. Preferably one of similar age to cuddle with. You may think I am joking, but I am not. Imagine being Norwegian and not having a cute sister. Truly suffering.

The cat I was feeding brought me kittens today! Their names are Scotty Kilmer and Lucky. Mom is Spooky.

Attached: IMG_20220701_170724626.jpg (4000x3000, 1.87M)

Aww, sorry for opening wounds

Kittens! Congratulations to the mother.

Attached: kitty.gif (540x304, 3.15M)

he can do that here

Thank you, my backyard is now a multigenerational cat home. Spooky is the daughter of Momma cat as well.
We feed them and in return they scare away the skunks that usually burrow and hang out back there.

I met some norwegian guy at a concert here and he was telling me how cheap the cigarettes were here, I found that funny.
Also he was perplexed by how everyone pays by tapping their credit card on the machine, however this was all 4 years ago.

Study in Bergen then. Shouldn't be hard to make frens

Most people tap their card in Norway nowadays. We were a bit behind on that. Mobile payments too were kinda delayed, but it's slowly increasing with Vipps.
The guy you met must have been joking, your cigarettes are way more expensive. Yours are the most expensive in the world.

I decided to go to the UK instead, but maybe next time Norway. Just think it would be rather miserable to spend 6 months overseas without anyone to be my mate.
Why Bergen? My only choices are Stavanger and Oslo iirc

Bergen is known for being the only place in the nordic atmosphere where people are outgoing and not introverts

bring your sister with you
go on double dates , thats how norwegians do it

I don't have a sister lol

Same but poor.