What if you were born 40 years earlier in your country?

What if you were born 40 years earlier in your country?

Attached: 164315309234.jpg (936x861, 289.62K)

Life would be worse but at least the cities wouldn't be overcrowded

Life would be worse but at least the cities wouldn't be overcrowded

Life would be worse

probably not good

Mostly we'd probably be dead.

I’d be 40 years older

The only people who say that are privileged assholes

I think being poor wasn't so bad.
Like I look at footage from people who lived through the great depression. They talk about how sad certain things were, but their whole face lights up when they talk about good things that happened.

It's a strange thing.

Attached: Chaddam_with_native_Assyrians.jpg (1080x593, 126K)

Nothing changed from 40 years ago. A little less inflation but more crime. The difference maybe I would be happier without the internet and videogames but idk

If you think that people in the USSR lived better than people in RF after 90s ended, you're completely delusional.

what if I was in your house with a gun

Attached: 1614230838265.jpg (1242x1062, 588.13K)

That's not possible your god took away your guns.

Attached: 1614215141095.jpg (550x535, 48.01K)

I grew up on a street with Russian neighbors who left the USSR after the collapse. They grew vegetables in their front yard, put a gas engine in a little electric, plastic vehicle, they were hilarious.

Things were bad they said, and they found a way out, wherever they'd come from. I still remember the detailed map tapestries they had on their basement wall, shit was dope.

I don't know

It'd be a fucking hellish time but i'd still prevail at the end of the day.

life would be better

Still the same shit

I don't know I'm black so probably a ghetto

>born in 1940
My dad would probably have been shipped out to fight in WW2 not long after this, and hopefully been killed because he was a piece of shit.

You'd probably be playing a fiddle for silver shinies but you're right things would probably be better.

What's it like being black on 4skin?

40 years earlier then i was born there was an economic boom here

We've got an honest one here bag and tag him.

>They grew vegetables in their front yard
You can't imagine how much i hated doing this shit as a kid. Fuck gardens and villages, huge megapolises with millions of people living in them are awesome and i love the comfort that modern civilization gives us.

Far as I know you had a boom during the Edwardian period because of wool but England was probably fucking you.