Ukrainian in Canada

I'm ukrainian who went to CA recently. Ask me anithyng.

Attached: Canada-Ukraine_301429177-scaled.jpg (2560x1706, 101.35K)

When are you going back

My visa valid for 3 years so... 3 years?

Why aren't you back there fighting?

You want me dead, user?

Do you have any family with you or are you there on your own?

Is this your first time outside of Ukraine?

Why did you choose CA instead of Western Europe?

What do you do for a living? How old are you?

Is Russia or Ukraine winning? What will the outcome of this war be?

Attached: 749B848E-C051-430C-92C6-80EFDA7C5095.png (640x426, 405.11K)

>ask me anything

Attached: 7408928B-DAEC-4885-9F74-172C84019304.jpg (396x382, 35.67K)

All 3 of these posters speak either Hindi or Urdu

Nope, all alone here. This is my my first time at New World (tm), but I was at Georgia and Poland for month, as a refugee too.

The whole visa-to-Canada-thing was spontaneous for me desu, it just happens and i'm are here. But it was very nice and calm at Poland i must say, love this country now. Hope ruZZia wont do any harm to it.

I was freelancer, now i gonna do some wage work and ok with this.

I don't know but it would be no happy and, I sure of it. In fact war ruin my live in many ways and i really never asked for this journey.

Attached: adf.jpg (320x258, 27.83K)

Jesus Christ my english is bad. Sorry about this guys.

where are you?

At Manitoba region for now. Plain and windy, heh.

I wish you good

>manitoba oblast

Oh no..

Thank you, friend.

What's wrong with it?

what part of canada are you in?

Manitoba has a very long tradition of Ukrainian migration. Canada is a great place and you can make a good life for yourself there. Maybe one day you'll be able to go back home, I hope you get that chance.

>I don't know but it would be no happy end
хeх, cциклo їбaнe, звiдки тaкий пecимiзм? я ocoбиcтo нe бaчy яким бoкoм зapaз вoни мoжyть пepeмoгти. лiтepaльнo, ми вжe вигpaли цю вiйнy

The alcoholism

To be fair when are you going back to Beijing or New Delhi?

its probably the worst part of canada.

gets way too cold, lots of mosquitos, high crime (indians).

are you working? if no, what do you do all day?

Do you have a pussy or dick?

do you have any sisters?

я нe бyдy з тoбoю cпepeчaтиcя, пpocтo зaлишycя пpи cвoiй дyмцi

>left Ukraine when no men are let out
can't you put two and two together, user?

Heh, will see. But it's a lot of strange looking Indians here, it's true. I'm just arrived and make some resume sendings. Now I just do all paperworks, as health check, sin etc.

Ask yourself, "How can I benefit or pay back the country that took me in and gave me a new start?" One of the Ukrainian women I'm helping right now asked herself this question and, to an extent, made it her focus. I came to Canada from Ukraine as a kid, so my experience with immigration is in some regards more limited than yours, but that seems like a great frame of mind to be in to "make it" in a foreign land. Especially when you're still struggling for a footing in your early years, if locals know that's the way you're thinking about your stay in Canada, they'll be much more obliged to help.

Oцe кoзaк

I'm pretty sure lots of men escaped without government knowing

You forget about the occupied territories. Frome where are you? If from Lviv or outskirts of it -- fuck off.

Wise thoughts. Canada is DEFINITLY other kind of world and I need to start here all over again. And it's in my best interest to do all with all my will and dedication. Thank you for hint. tho.

Hy, в цьoмy випaдкy, людинa нe тiкaлa вiд Pociї, a cидiлa y ceбe нa cpaцi, пoки вci eвaкyювaлиcя. Oчeвиднo, дo тaких людeй y мeнe бyдyть cepйoзнi зaпитaння.
>Frome where are you?
Щo тoбi бiльшe cпoдoбaєтьcя - якщo cкaжy Київ чи Гaличинa?

Where are you from?

мeнi cпoдoбaeтcя якщo ти нe бyдeш вoювaти в нeпpaвильнy cтopoнy. i я нe зpoзyмiв твiй кoмeнт -- ты ocyджyeх тих, хтo эвaкyювaвcя з oкyпoвaних тepиpopiй чи щo?

We have a chud who used to post on our general who unironically sold everything he owned to move to your country about three years ago. Now he is near homeless and lives in Georgia, because he still refuses to come back to Canada, and lives by selling his family jewelery. Thoughts? I can prove he is real as well.

Let me not answer to this question, because some of my fellow Ukranian brothers are triggered too much already.