Why are you depressed in your country

Why are you depressed in your country

Attached: 1626956687930.png (512x468, 189.42K)

People are stupid. I'm a bit stupid too, but hell, not as stupid as people.

Attached: pepe trans.jpg (976x850, 86.45K)

I don't want to work
I want to enjoy my life

Henry

this + loneliness

no bf

George

this sums it up

Bipolar (very intense), neet, shut in, bulimia, drop out.

I'm 25 and i havent do anything with my life, I'm just a neet with no talent, aspirations or real hobbies that can take him forward who also ended up studying a career that he thought he would like to end up hating it completely and only falling asleep with the idea that if he had taken another route his life would be different and without being able to get up in the morning because I don't have the motivation to do it even if I have everything in life a roof over my head, a family and friends who love me, health, but I still don't understand what is missing in my life

Attached: 1654309437531.gif (1591x798, 254.57K)

I'm bored of life, I've been so engrossed with escapism that reality has lost all joy. I wonder if I have some sort of dopamine fuckup

just go outside lol

i have a 7x5.4 inch cock with no one to fuck

The flag explains it alone

gyno, ed, balding, no social skills, no gf.
other than that everything is great.

Attached: 1654989906742.png (720x710, 354.28K)

I have anger issues. I’m stronger, more handsome and more intelligent than 99.9% of Any Forums but if I read even one post saying something as innocent as “go back” I fly into an unfathomable rage, I literally start shaking. Not rarely I break objects, I punched a whole in my shitty wooden desk too.

...go back

religion

I told my dad that I was depressed. He said.
>"You are fat, havent had a girlfriend since you were 16 and you work the same job you have for 10 years. No wonder you are a depressed loser."
So the solution is: Get fit, get laid and get paid.

It only works when I know it’s sincere

Not enough money for my own house/flat
And it looks like everything goes downwards

He kinda has a point

my extremely low weight
glasses
large nose
adhd
inability to take adhd meds because of my weight
no gf
low self esteem
no motivation
abusive parents who always fight
no social skills
always tired
constant stress because of the environment i live in

I'm deeply mentally ill and I have no money
Also I had the chance to buy Bitcoin in 2012 and I didn't

I once met a beautiful 20 years-old Turkish girl online that I talked to for almost a year. We had many things in common, she really seemed into me and was always telling me I was special, handsome and an awesome guy, and would be glad if we could meet one day.

As I started to know more about her I found out she had a big circle of friends, went to bars and parties, have had two boyfriends before, among other stuff, but didn't have to worry because she considered herself a "weirdo" and a "social outcast" just like I was.

Eventually I ended up ghosting her when I realized I would never be able to compete with all the well-adjusted normies and chads she probably hanged out with, me being a 21yo incel loser without friends that never even kissed a girl.

This happened like four years ago. I still dream about her and think she could have been the right one, but the pressure of me being a loser and she a popular well-adjusted normal girl was too much for me to bear.

Pic related it's her

Attached: 1656873522425.jpg (958x960, 52.38K)

it is tho

my brother in christ, you will slave in brown shit

This guy gets it.