Kek. american stemcels btfo

kek. american stemcels btfo.

women like leaders not nerdy wagies

Attached: 1656857472814.jpg (996x669, 40.41K)

>basing your career on what women like
it's over for you buddy

but medicine and law is full of turbo autist nerds and the only people who do well in finance are sociopaths or turbonerds

>TFW 6th year med student

Attached: 86a.png (1000x999, 638.3K)

I'm interested in computers to an extent (learning about ISAs, kernels etc.), but doing it for a living just seems soul crushing.

Disgusting.

I'm confused by least liked Art, I wish I could draw for a living.

>Dislike: Teacher
>Like: Finance
And people claim women aren't shallow

Attached: burn.jpg (400x400, 29.49K)

>Scientist at high salary
>Consulting somehow lower closer to HR
>Sales that low
>Accounting behind Media

You literally just made this up to shitpost didn't you

it's almost as if women don't care about that at all, but instead exclusively about power and societal standing

How was an accountant (finance) more power or societal standing than an engineer?

Accounting is not finance, they even separate it in this bullshit graph.

it's not bullshit.

Don't all engineers have Asian wives?

>HR
>least liked
Based, women know what's up. Although I feel sorry for teacher bros

wtf? i thought artists get unlimited pussy?!

>Startup as a separate category
>Consulting that low
>Accounting that low
>Scientist at high

Attached: 14974518757780.jpg (600x600, 22.04K)

law, finance and med students are without exceptions the biggest retards i have ever seen. so this checks out

While I'm engaged to a physicist-turned-law student, most of the STEM men I have met have talked down to me, treated me like an idiot, would frequently talk over me during group meetings even though I was asked a question by name, etc even though I am also a STEM person (degrees in chemistry and related subjects).

A noticeable percentage of engineers are religious "good old boys" and my values do not mesh with theirs (it seems engineers are split evenly between religious creationists and edgelord atheists, in college at least...). I have literally been told by an engineering major at the college I went to that women shouldn't voice opinions in front of their husband and no man will ever love me because I'm "taking away valuable jobs from men". I have been told that I was only an engineering major for attention, and that I was "one of the good girls" because I'm not traditionally pretty or in a sorority, etc. Why would I want to pair myself up with people like that?

I stopped reading when it became obvious you are not a man. Sorry.

I have a STEM undergrad degree, a JD, and an MBA and the STEM retards still look down on me until they find out I have a STEM degree.

Still wish I did a masters though. But fuck PhDs, all my homies hate PhDs.

When I was online dating, the "STEM" guys' profiles were generally boring. Mechanical, if you will. It always seemed to me that they were there to get a job done and I didn't like that. I've never met a charismatic and fun engineer/scientist in real life and I have yet to see it not directly translate in online dating. That turned me off of a lot of those guys.

>womxn

you're acting like an engineer