Please just genocide each other already, I'm tired seeing your shitty domestic problem shoved to my face

Please just genocide each other already, I'm tired seeing your shitty domestic problem shoved to my face

Attached: Flag_of_India.svg.png (1280x853, 34.37K)

we WILL make shitty threads
we WILL shit up the internet
we WILL kill each other
we WILL breed enough that it doesnt matter
we WILL not poo in the loo
problem chud?

I genuinely can’t wait until india begins spiraling into inter-ethnic/religious civil war like the shitshow in Sri Lanka with the Tamil Tigers.

Or better yet, 82 IQ ‘Jeets elect some drooling medieval BJPee retard like Yogi Adityadadurka or however you spell his name as Prime Minister.

Watching the Indian government try to cope with the impeding climate catastrophe consisting of heat waves and mass drought that will hit india like a truck is going to be even better.

India is SO fucked, bros. I can’t wait to watch them eat shit yet again. They just can’t seem to catch a break, after being dominated for a century by Anglos that they outnumbered 100-1 on top of Mughal Muslim-Turks buck breaking them before that. Their chronic inferiority complex to both the west and East Asia is well-deserved.

I freely invite any fragile, insecure, overemotional Pajeet reading this to come up with a massive cope that will most likely consist of a massive incoherent babbling rant about Pakistani Muslims, which in all honesty will prove what I’m saying even further.

Attached: 32827C48-6F78-4823-8A74-CB9F92EE94F2.png (498x498, 134.09K)

Not a Muslim but I fully agree those threads about "muh Muslims did this!" Needed to be 404ed & the OPs needed to be banned because no one even I cares plus these threads always resolve into shit shows
>Knowing even who yogi aditanth is in fucking Canada
You are some kind of jeet aren't you might be desert version might be swamp one or whatever

Attached: cancu.jpg (640x1386, 68.84K)

I agree. Hindu and obviously not a fan of any religious radicals. But seeing indians bitch about muslims everywhere is so fucking annoying. On every social media there is someone begging for western validation against "peacefuls"(not even a witty nickname just sounds thirdworldy). The west dislikes hinduism too except wokies who love everything but christianity. And half the nationalists are diasporatards which makes it even worse. Wish wed just get rid of hindutvatards and islamists and actually improve india.

Based.

he is bro tier tho

based pajeet.

>You are some kind of jeet aren't you
No, I’m as WASP as they come. I just have an autistic interest in Indian geopolitics.
Which is where my scorn for modern India comes from. The more I read about the Indian state, the less respect I have for it and the general Indian population.

Attached: B61D8EA0-FEDF-40FA-81A8-D54E4C1E2EEC.jpg (798x644, 36.47K)

Sorry, not redeems

When is the genocide of muslims happening indiabros? How long has modi been in power for now and NOTHING

Wtf is wasp

Yeah plus "le Muslim bad" Is not even something new, original idea most people hate them already so never really find any point in making weekly reeeeeee Muslims thread
Then you are just a pathetic looser who needs to get a life I guess I an Indian(Eastern part) & even I don't give a single fuck about gangetic that also UP politics

We shall cleanse every muslim from our land soon.

Take it out of its misery, including my cunt too.

Uhh, excuse me, but India posts here indicate that you're jealous of India and is actually an Indian state that will soon return back to Greater India.

Soon™

Last time the shot hit the fan didnt they split the country between pakistan and them, doesnt sound promising

The British split the country. No Indians were consulted in the process.
This time it would be a true civil war that will lead to either:

1) Low intensity violence followed by a full scale war between India and Pakistan eventually making Pakistan capitulate and take in Indian Muslims as the original agreement was.

2) High intensity civil war leading to genocide of India's Muslim population

Actual outcome
3) limp wrist windus getting enslaved again for 800 years & ISLAMIC BVLL ruling over their rightful land

Its okay, India will not exist in 30 years so it doesn't matter. Millions of Pajeets will die of starvation and heat waves, with the rest dying in the incoming civil war. India is fucking finished

Kek it's haven't stopped raining for 3 days now one state is under water+Bangladesh wtf are you talking about? I have to use blankets at night

Attached: IMG_20220703_154537.jpg (1080x853, 88.92K)