Any ForumsGAMING

how are your interactions with different nationalities in online games?

Attached: 1637232155946.webm (1024x576, 2.86M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mn0-LFDZ9EE
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1656465929868.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Always highly autistic. So no different than with other germans.

We have our own servers
Sometimes they get flooded with insufferable speeks but 99% of the time we only have our own countrymen

I used to match with some SEA folk on valorant, they were alright, usually friendly. Some years ago they shifted servers to Mumbai and now I only match with my countrymen.

What games do you play? are there any Any Forums servers? Maybe we should start a Foxhole guild.

sorry these days I don't play anything

Understandable Sir.

what game is that

What is that game? GTA Mena?

look like highly modded gtaV

We brazilian have our own servers

It’s hell
>ты пидop, a твoя мaть шлюхa
>*slav black metal shrieks of anger*
>PURPUR! RETARD! ME SAY SPEAK ENGLISH OR ME TROLL THE MATCH! YOUR FATHER IS FUCKING GARGAM HIJO DE PUTA
>Uh guys what’s going on can you keep civil please?
>Erdogan_Turkiye has joined the match
>GOD IS A SERB has started a vote to kick Erdogan_Turkiye
Meanwhile, Pekka has muted the voicechat and is on the verge of killing himself

Meant to write Gargamel instead of Gargam, but it’s still understandable so whatever

dont argies\chileans sneak into your servers

latinx are very racist and angry people, they always insult me for the mere fact of being argentine, they have funny accents and annoyingly high pitched voices too
americans are extremely autistic and they like to cheat in videogames, they also speak ebonics even though they're white kids most of the time
western europeans are very shy and effeminate
slavs are pretty cool but their english is awful
turks and nafris have very very very low iqs

Yes

Is there a way to make gifs have sounds in Any Forums? I feel like im missing out on alot of things in here

gifs dont have sound
webms can have sound but not on Any Forums (on /wsg for example you can put sound)

Attached: 1649743590942.webm (1280x720, 2.77M)

Yes there are, but Any Forums ownership has no desires to change the site. There's other imageboards that allow bigger files, multiple images, and videos with sound in various formats

SOVL

Ok I thought something is off. I have tried everything but sounds still didn't pop out. I guess its blocked on Any Forums

>PURPUR! RETARD! ME SAY SPEAK ENGLISH OR ME TROLL THE MATCH! YOUR FATHER IS FUCKING GARGAM HIJO DE PUTA
youtube.com/watch?v=mn0-LFDZ9EE

yes
you can always put on /wsg/ and link
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1656465929868.webm

why do you always post this webm